The Ten Year Anniversary of...

MagSec4 said:
Anyone who just decides the easy and stupid way out with a shotgun blast is a coward,
Fuck, it's everyone's own decision if he wants to end his life. Cowardliness is if you keep hanging in life when you better be dead. An easy way? Yeah, right, most people don't have guts to kill them selves even when they should.

Torgoth said:
Fuck, it's everyone's own decision if he wants to end his life. Cowardliness is if you keep hanging in life when you better be dead. An easy way? Yeah, right, most people don't have guts to kill them selves even when they should.

Like Chester from Linkin Park. :lol:

everyone knows he was the top guitarist of all time!
says so on all the lists!

and nevermind is the best album ever!

what a fuckin joke.

Torgoth: Yeah, it is everyone's own decision, and he chose. And sure, there are some people in this world that in all honestly shouldn't keep living. But I wasn't speaking with or about this 3rd person perspective.. I feel the way I feel because I sure as hell don't see myself putting a shotgun blast in my head, fuck that! ..and it has nothing to do with cowardice on my part because at this point I see it as a completely stupid thing of me to do in the first place.

I don't think Kurt committed suicide, I believe there was foul play involved.

No, I'm not of those Nirvana fanboys who only say that because I don't want to believe my idol was weak. I don't really even care for Nirvana too much and they are FAR from my favorite band, but for some reason I did research into his death at www.cobaincase.com

On that site a private investagator hired by Courtney Love to find Kobain a few days before his death believe she was in on it. GREAT site to go to.

Once again, that site is www.cobaincase.com

KURT COBAIN MURDER THEORY RELEASED AS A BOOK 3.4.2004

April 5 marks the 10th anniversary of the suicide of Nirvana's Kurt Cobain ? or was he murdered?

A new book by investigative journalists Max Wallace and Ian Halperin claims his death was definitely murder.

This week their book In Love and Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain will be released. According to a statement from their publisher Atria Books the police report was simply wrong. "Relying on a leaked autopsy report and Seattle Police Department records obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, they reveal that the official suicide scenario was scientifically impossible" the statement reads. "The records show that Cobain had ingested a triple lethal dose of heroin, before his life was ended with a shotgun bullet, suggesting a murder staged to look like a suicide. The authors interview a coroner who believes the forensic evidence suggests somebody gave Cobain an overly pure dose of heroin, waited for him to lose consciousness and then positioned the shotgun so that it appeared Cobain had pulled the trigger. No legible fingerprints were found on the shotgun, despite the fact that at least three people had handled it that week".

As to who killed Kurt Cobain, the publishers say "The authors obtained hours of explosive tapes recorded by Courtney Love's former P.I., Tom Grant, who taped all his conversation with Courtney, her attorney and others in the days immediately before and after Kurt's death. Grant later went public, implicating Courtney in her husband's death".

Cobain's grandfather Leland speaks up in the book, backing the murder theory. Kurt's attorney (and Godmother of Frances Bean) claims the suicide note is a forgery.

In Love and Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain' is in bookstores today (April 3).

bodomite said:
only fucking dumb ass bitches commit suicide... and goth ppl..... wait a second oh my mistake same thing.
"all goths are whiney dumb ass bitches but not all whiney dumb ass bitches are goth."

you forgot the druggies, grunge fucks, and winos (sp?) mallgoths just suck a little more than all of them

I believe he killed himself. He had a lot of troubles, and a lot of his fans just don't understand that somehow... he had major problems. I used to be a real big Nirvana fan, I'm not as much as I used to be, but I still respect them and Kurt and I still like their songs. I can admit Kurt wasn't the best guitar player in the world but I really liked his lyrics and he made some good tunes.
I also believe that Courtney Love had no part in it.. it was Kurt's decision, Courtney is much stronger of a person than he was. And I'm also a fan of her music, too.
Oh well, I don't get all the hype about it, but yeah, RIP.