School Smells

Hawk said:
Well, to make a long story short, I was admitted and got myself a BA in history. But I never forget what it was like to hate school and the teachers that try to boss you around!

OK, so let me get this one straight. You hate school like most of us, but then you return to teach in one?

Masochism? Reckoning Day? Delirium tremens? :lol::p :wave:

Winner said:
Lol, I wonder what a bad neighborhood is like in the Netherlands.

Watch out little billy, I hear the local soccer hooligans are out in force today!

Not too much lol about it Winner, there are neighbourhouds in big cities in Holland and Belgium were you'll be glad to get out in one piece...If you don't believe it fly over and I'll drop you off somewhere :loco:

carnut said:
Not too much lol about it Winner, there are neighbourhouds in big cities in Holland and Belgium were you'll be glad to get out in one piece...If you don't believe it fly over and I'll drop you off somewhere :loco:

There are Assholes nomatter where you go that have less and will kill you for your shoes ... even here in Vermont ya dont have to live in a city filled with Low Income Black and Hispanic Orientle ppl to find bad Neiborhoods White ppl will kill you just the same... its a dangerous world ... and the world in the Netherlands is nothing to laugh at either their is alot of Instability in that reigon these days

JonnyD said:
There are Assholes nomatter where you go that have less and will kill you for your shoes ... even here in Vermont ya dont have to live in a city filled with Low Income Black and Hispanic Orientle ppl to find bad Neiborhoods White ppl will kill you just the same... its a dangerous world ... and the world in the Netherlands is nothing to laugh at either their is alot of Instability in that reigon these days

I see you have been reading up on our region. :) :wave:

Hawk said:
I see you have been reading up on our region. :) :wave:

I have indeed! ... and whats happening there is happening all over the world ... its hard to explain all that is happening there With the uprising of Muslem Extremists its gotta be pretty damn scary ... who knows what could happen next ... it really is no laughing matter

Well actually Heroin addiction is rampant throughout Europe and believe you me
you dont want to go the Turkish area by yourself in Frankfurt Germany you'll get robbed for sure. But I used to live in a redneck Ghetto on the eastside of Indianapolis
and I had to constantly watch my back. Some asshole motherfucker broke into my
apartment and stole about 200 of my cds mostly punk music but I was fuckin devestated! Plus those punkass homeboy kids would break out ppls carwindows not
to steal shit but just to vandalize something I hated living there!

JonnyD said:

Crime is rampant in every major city of the planet. Just pick up the newspaper to find about drug dealing, murder, rape, child molestation, and more fine examples of mankind at its best. Just add terrorism and war and voila! :bah: