Do you approve monogamy?

Originally posted by Wolff
It seems you'd both be happier if you got the crushes out of the system. Eyes closed shut anyone?
woopty-freakin-doo. i'd get to have less sex (more partners doesn't mean more sex) and then i'd come home and have no one to talk to. sounds extremely fulfilling. then again, i could call you, couldn't i, cause you'd be sitting at home too. :lol:

Originally posted by Lina
woopty-freakin-doo. i'd get to have less sex (more partners doesn't mean more sex) and then i'd come home and have no one to talk to. sounds extremely fulfilling. then again, i could call you, couldn't i, cause you'd be sitting at home too. :lol:

Those are the best conversation thou, aren't they?

In college we were 5 close friends (3 guys, 2 chicks). Fri-Sat night we'd all disappear for a couple of hours shagging our gf/bf, and then we'd meet and talk until 6-7 am in my room... fabulous stuff. First hour was pure banter, and then on with philosophical political football discussions. I miss that stuff so much!!!

Then two of them slept together, and the whole thing was ruined. Fucking bastards!

It seems you'd both be happier if you got the crushes out of the system.

and why is that? i assume lina refers to purely physical attractions. acting on those would hurt her bf and ruin a perfectly good relationship

my gf of 2 years is OS for 3.5 weeks atm. its not long, and its only half over, yet i miss looking at her and talking to her more than the sex, a lot more.

going out and having a fling with a good looking chick from the pub isnt going to make me feel any better

Reactions: Hiljainen
The haunted castle... also known as the soap opera.

A party held here my freshman year made it to Playboy's top ten student parties of the year. :D

Attachments

• chateau.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 16
Originally posted by metalmancpa
It takes two in ANY kind of relationship - and both must be on the same page.

I have nothing profound to add, I just wanted to say I whole-heartedly agree with metalmancpa’s statement.

I don't trust women. I don't trust myself either. I think there's always something better out there

...What... like fucking a sheep??

You're one WEIRD motherfucker, wolff. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Q: "Do I approve monogamy"

A: No. I do NOT condone such an offensive practise, monogamy is a sin, and you will go to hell. I do not approve AT all.

What kind of fucking stupid question was that anyway...?!

Originally posted by Trapped
:lol:

Q: "Do I approve monogamy"

A: No. I do NOT condone such an offensive practise, monogamy is a sin, and you will go to hell. I do not approve AT all.

What kind of fucking stupid question was that anyway...?!
Hey, I can sense your irony...Maybe the question should be do you practice monogamy, but english is not my native...:bah:

Hey give Ivo a fucken break.

He's just trying to learn English, but had picked the wrong forum for that :p

Hey, I can sense your irony...Maybe the question should be do you practice monogamy, but english is not my native...

Hey, you can speak english better than i can. It was just harmless fun. :)

'Do i practice monogamy'.

Well, yes and no. I am not with anyone, so no, i am not sleeping around. :rolleyes:

Hey give Ivo a fucken break.

He's just trying to learn English, but had picked the wrong forum
for that :p
Hey Wolffie,
Thanks for your support :lol:

back to the question
i sometimes, while in relationship with a woman, feel the urge to proceed, to break up and start something new. i'm feeling like i'm missing something, although the partnership itself may be complete and fulfilling. i broke up once with a girl i really loved beacuse of this urge, and i did regret it a very long time. you always tend to think that the grass is greener on the other side, but it isn't. since i now am aware of this, i won't make the same mistake again, though maybe if i get a new woman, i will feel the same strange urge again after a while... who knows.