DO you know the Beyerdynamic TGX 80 ?

LGZ

New Metal Member
Dec 22, 2008
I'm a death female singer, and bought it last week, but I m disappointed cause it takes better the "pp" "ttt" than the growl .. I thought find a better mic than the sm58 ,but for this price I preferd the 58 . I heard about sennheiser ? what do you think ? thx

I don't see myself screaming in the shop :zombie: ,np for the beyer, I'll bring it to the shop this afternoon

they haven't . That's why I postd this thread , I just ask what mic should I try for live death metal / hardcore screaming ,before I go in a shop .thank you for the replies

do big music retailers let you try the mics instore? i havent tried, but i wouldnt think they'd let me try out an sm7 at the local Guitar Center. last time i was there (maybe 2 years ago) none of the mic were hooked up, they were actually behind glass. and none of the preamps are out of the boxes either. i'm guessing by the super helpful and knowledgeable employees of GC, i would say it would be a no go. am i wrong about this? do other retailers allow this?

within reason, some (most) guys in music stores think they re so cool cause they work there, but they are total n00bs, and huge, lazy pricks lol. they just want to rock out on the electronic kit all day, and look cool in front of chicks that come in the store. They dont give a shit about customer service, or if you get the product you want.

most have a return policy, just take it home, and bring it back.

I have an account at my store, so i get a bunch of shit before a session, then just return it :heh:

I returned my TGX80 this afternoon. I'v the sm7 but its only for studio ^^