Do you know where Australia is?

Demilich said:
Anyone seen the one by Rick Mercer where he goes down to the U.S. and inquires about what they know about Canada?
"Talking to Americans"

I posted clips from that in a thread, noone cared:( It's an awesome special though. He's banned from America:lol:

also :lol: @ bird watcher accused of storking

That guy was probably standing on that sidewalk for 8 hours to get that 1min 45 secs worth of footage. A bunch of snippets of comments made by ditsy blondes, a spic, and a homeless my pals, clipped together is not an accurate assessment of the intelligence of the average american. Liberal propaganda bullshit.

Reign in Acai said:
ditsy blondes, a spic, and a homeless my pals, together are not an accurate assessment of the intelligence of the average american.

HATER blah hat I'm tired and I don't know if this makes sense:'( crying right now for real

Critique on America: RABBLE RABBLE AND HUBBUB LIBERAL PROPAGANDA
Critique on Canada: FUCKING GOLD

Necuratul said:
Critique on America: RABBLE RABBLE AND HUBBUB LIBERAL PROPAGANDA
Critique on Canada: FUCKING GOLD

Do you even know what the fuck I'm talking about? Isn't there a Maiden concert going on tonight that you don't want to go to? :cry:

GO THERE AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD!

It was a joke, the concert's next week, and I'll enjoy the fuck out of myself with my FREE ticket, thank you kindly.

Necuratul said:
It was a joke, the concert's next week, and I'll enjoy the fuck out of myself with my FREE ticket, thank you kindly.

I wasn't serious either Mr. Grav :cyberhandshake:

But yea the american video had a political slant that was obviously aimed at the right wing. While the Canadian video was light hearted with stupid americans still being the butt of the joke. At no time was the lovely nation of Canada defamed. :cool:

I love how he played along when people believed that the Canadian Parliament is a giant igloo and that we don't have electricity, etc.

:lol:

Demilich said:
I love how he played along when people believed that the Canadian Parliament is a giant igloo and that we don't have electricity, etc.

:lol:

That reminds me one one time in a math class in high school. We had to get into groups for some project and I was in a group with 3 hot chicks. The dumbest of the group of asking about where I'd lived before and I mentioned that I'd lived in Alaska. She said, "So...you lived in an igloo?" The girls were friends and up to that point they were doing their share of the project. After she asked me that question though I proceeded to laugh my ass off for a good half hour. They were a bit pissed afterward and refused to do any work on the project. It was worth it. Plus I got back at them because I'm a fucking retard when it comes to math.

Some true american comments I was asked via phone/email when I was helping my mom as registrar for a summer school... it was on Vancouver Island in BC....

- oh, you must know sue, she's from Canada too.
- I went to this lovely tea store in Canada, you must know it.
- Do you think I'd have time to see Toronto and Montreal on an afternoon trip?
- Will I need long underwear as well as a heavy winter jacket? (It's summer and 2 hours north of seattle dipshit)

I know most americans aren't that retarded, but still... any country with a public education system should be unanimously better than that, at least about their closest neighbouring countries anyway.

Thanatopsis123 said:
I was in a group with 3 hot chicks
Where's the part about how you scored with all three of them at the same time? That'd rule.