Funny Iron Maiden accidents

I think-that Adrian Smith is a weakest chain in all Iron Maiden band,and that was a big mistake-to take him back in the band.

You think?? last few times Ive seen em he looks likes hes doing a lot of the work. Janick runs around a lot but you gotta wonder if hes actually plugged in.

while murray has few songs credited (don't get me wrong, I like his playing, I like his songs anyway), Adrian is the one that wrote a lot of great stuff with the guys back in the day.

Mr Smith wrote:

Flight of Icarus
Die with your boots on
2 Minutes to midnight
Wasted Years
MoonChild
Can I play with madness
The evil that man do

all cred to him as a songwriter, but as a guitarplayer.. Hmm.. I'll just stick with Dave Murray

Dave is more of a bluesy guy with a metal sound these days :kickass::kickass:
I like his playing a lot, but his solos are almost all the same formula: trills-> trills-> trills-> legato-> trills-> run and so on
Adrian writes/has written great solos I can clearly remember every note he played/plays on a solo, I can't say the same for Dave.
Adrian has a lot variety and creativity.
Up the Irons!

Yeah, Adrian's solo for "Stranger in a Strange a Land" is just one of my favorite solos EVER!!!

Yep Brett!
Adrian is about emotion, I have gooseflesh when he plays leads on a lot of maiden songs, great musician.
Anyway guys there will be another maiden dvd, they said they filmed the download!
I'm still waiting for the documentary part 2, early days was a must for every maiden fan.

Aidy Smith is my favourite IM member.....if nothing else, it's for his songwriting. He seems to be the designated "hook" guy in that band and knows how to write a melody. Just got back from a long haul flight from the states and spent my time listening to the entire IM back catalogue.

Best IM B-side is definitely "Reach Out" with Aidy on lead vocals.