Do you like Jasonic? Do you like Zak Stevens?

Oh, one more thing I thought of......
Zak informed me that Circle II Circle will be performing a lot of SAVATAGE material this tour, moreso than they usually play. I don't know what tunes they will be playing (Well, aside from 2 of course....)

jason....you dropped something.

- dont forget to get flyers and get the word out! Come downtown saturday night and hit Reckless and stuff.

Can I assume there is no national support for these CIIC shows?

I do not believe so.
Unfortunately, as in the past, this CIIC tour isn't really being promoted all that well. The band has announced it through FB, which is the only place I have yet to even see it be mentioned.

So is there some reason CIIC has been playing so many shows in the Chicago area lately? Is one of them living up here now or something?

On New Year's Eve, one of the local stations was showing snippets of live performances from clubs in the area; one of the acts was Gina Glocksen (who was on American Idol a few years ago and is from Naperville), and I could have sworn that Mitch was playing bass in her band.

I live in Jersey. Love Zak Stevens. Would hit a 50 mile radius for him. Other than that, will wait.

Jason, if I lived near you I'd support you and your band all the way! I'm glad you've finally come around to appreciating my boys! :)

~Brian~

Brian, you are indeed partially responsible for me being in this band.....
If you recall, I rebought the GHOST IN THE RUINS comp following a Savatage related thread early last year. I then rebought some others, like Gutter Ballet, Sirens, Dungeons are Calling, and HOTMK.

Since joining the band, I have become more up on the Zak stuff.

Currently we do not have a keyboardist, so we primarily do early stuff, with the execption of a couple tunes from later eras that don't have keys.

Brian, you are indeed partially responsible for me being in this band.....
If you recall, I rebought the GHOST IN THE RUINS comp following a Savatage related thread early last year. I then rebought some others, like Gutter Ballet, Sirens, Dungeons are Calling, and HOTMK.

Since joining the band, I have become more up on the Zak stuff.

You're welcome then! :Smokedev: I was spinning Dungeons just the other day thinking, wow, what a great, straight up metal album! Regarding the later stuff, once O'Neill took charge collaborating with Jon, the band was unstoppable in my opinion.

~Brian~