• No

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

Austin7

Third Eye Guy
Jan 13, 2002
Iowa
Visit site
I think I've met maybe 2 people that don't like them. Personally, I love them. Lately, they've become one of my favorite bands.

They're monsters when it comes to rock'n roll...
Some songs are insanly good...pure brilliance, amazingly moving and very emotive. For exemple, Stairway To Heaven is pure genious.

As they can sound incredible to me...some songs sound awefully bad too, and, IMO, it's one major problem with Led Zeppelin: inconsistance.

Great band!! I lucked out and happened across the band's 10CD studio box set used, in mint condition, for an amazingly cheap price, and snatched it up in a hurry.

I really enjoy the band's Physical Graffitti 2CD...amazing piece of work, highly developed, great stuff.

I'm always amazed, just listening to them, how very influential they were for so many bands later on.

I like em, but nowhere near as much as I did. I agree with the comment about them having great songs, and shit songs. There were some that just really anoyed me. But all in all, still a very influencial band, no matter what you think of em

They did write some crap but for the most part, they were a very good band. I think they would still be around and kicking ass had it not been for the drummer dying.

They were(are) the best band in the world. I can't understand people who call it boring:eek: Their music had no boundries...they mixed with alot of stuff and it always(yeees) turned out great.

Well it's all just a matter of taste, but damn I've shared Good times(bad times lalalal:D ) with Led Zeppelin...THE band of all time:headbang:
no. they have a lot of potential and talent, but they never go anywhere.

what?!:confused: They only became one of the most well-known rock acts in time?

(I must have misunderstood you?)

I used to like them when I was younger like 13 and 14..then I recently bought the The Song Remains the Same DVD, and I almost cringed and how band and boring the music was. IMO they are a rock gateway band, they get people into rock and from tehre you discover better bands. IMO they are ok, they are a chick band, youll be hard pressed to find any female who does not like Led Zeppelin. The ONLY Zep song I like is Achilles, Im not a fan of blues rock anymore, so I cant say I like Zeppelin much at all anymore.