Do you like Pink Floyd?

Welly

Necro-Inverted Bassplayer
Mar 28, 2003
Quebec, Canada
Visit site
pink floyd are one of the greatest band ever. i know they aren't metal, but if there any fan around let's discuss a bit about 'em... :)
what's your fav disk?
do you liked better sid barett or dave gilmour era?
youre favorite song from 'em?

i'd die to have seen 'em live... i once saw a good tribute band.. god damn cool to hear in show, even not by real member, they'Re slit up and quite old now hehe..

The One Hailed As Tut Is Quite Right. The Infernal Regions Of Hell And Dismay Spit Upon Pink Floyd!

May Pure Pink Elephants And Bunnies Fill Your Ilustrious Day You Imcompetant Car! So Says Your Fortune! Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha

lol... let's just say they are different.. but their music is by far more complex and well-thinked than a lot of metal stuff, if you ever dare to listen carefully to their song ;)

Welly said:
lol... let's just say they are different.. but their music is by far more complex and well-thinked than a lot of metal stuff, if you ever dare to listen carefully to their song ;)
SOME of it, maybe...

fuck, do you want to listen do REAL prog with TOTALLY fucked up good musicians, take a look at Gentle Giant, or Emerson, Lake & Palmer

let's put it like this: comparing PF with ELP or Gentle Giant would be like comparing Kurt Cobain with Yngwie Malmsteen :p

real prog? real prog is straight up King Crimson , Tut. That shits CRAZY if you listen to the early stuff...wacked out...evokes bad emotions within me...kill ...destroy...mame....errr..i mean happy soap bars!

ALEXANDER BEYDROYT KICKS YNGWIE'S ASS OUTTA THE WATER!!! WOOOO

genesis - lambs lie down on browdway(some mistake here)-era
king crimson
gentle giant, i wouldn't have guess some peopel here would know 'em :D my father would make me listen to gentle giant and yes when i was like.. 5 years old :lol:

there's an old band that's simply amazing... Yes
they play prog rock
they're all infuckingcredible instrumentists; the bass for ex. is very pushed up front, the bass player (Steve Howe) is simply mind blowing... and the bass lines tear up the place down!!
then there's the drummer (godlike) then the guitarrist (some of the best non-fast solos i've heard) and the singer... Jon Anderson rules!!
and their original keyboardist was Rick Wakeman... that name should speak for itself hehe

a eagleflyfree : you hate my spamming capacities but you love most of the great prog bands i like :D

yes are amazing.. totally amazing, everybody should know the starship trooper solo. breathtaking hehe.. yes are realy competent musicien, ever instrument are strong, no weak part.. great band