what other kind of music do you like?

alternative rock radio-stuff ... some rap, nu-metal ... hippie classic rock, some 80's and 90's pop ... Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline ... piano-playing angsty chick rock (Tori Amos, Fiona Apple) ... Frank motherfucking Sinatra! ... Blood Sweat & Tears, BB King ... pretty much anything and everything

I like some classical. I don't know what you would really classify Nobuo Uematsu's work but I dig that shit, too.

I also can tolerate some rap (like T3ch N9ne and SirMixAlot). I do like techno as well, mainly voice trance and house (?), with a female vocalist e.g. DJ Encore and Fragma.

Ever heard of the band Hooverphonic? they're pretty sweet. it's like trip-hop infused pop/rock from Belgium.
How could I not hear of Hooverphonic? I don't like 'em all that much though. Good for them that they're breaking through internationally, mind.

Only non-metal music I listen to are the tracks at OCRemix.org, and I still love Queen's music.

I lik satanic deathmetal

ya kno

lik marylin manson

rly

outside of metal i like classic rock like Kansas, Boston, Foreigner, journey, Styx, Queen etc. but i still have a place in my heart for funk and 70's horn bands like Tower of Power, Chicago, and of course Earth Wind and Fire. also like Stevie wonder a lot. and listen to a lot of classical mainly Mozart, Rachmaninoff, Bach.