What other bands do you like?

Celtic Frost, Apollyon Sun, Nile, Chastain, Solitude Aeturnus, early Cathedral, early Memory Garden, Godflesh, Gigandhi, early Pitch Shifter, early Scorn, My Dying Bride (especially "Turn Loose The Swans"), Cirith Ungol, Morgion, Odyssey (a Dan Swanö project), etc...

Deni

I´m curious to listen Mezarkabul. Can someone tell me more or less how they sound?

Thanks in advance,

Deni

A little list of my favorite bands (except OL of course :) )in no particular order..Manowar,Slayer,Testament,Black Sabbath,Judas Priest(nowadays),Scorpions,Therion,Empyrium,My Dying Bride,Blind Guardian.. :err:

Here's all the bands I like...

Orphaned Land - Distorted - Melechesh - Battlelore - Finntroll - Korpiklaani - Asmegin - Conorach - Thyrfing - Equilibrium - Pro-Pain - Ram-Zet - America Gomorrah - Alice Cooper - Without Face

And that's it. There are other bands which I like for one or two songs, like Nightwish and Type O Negative, but that's neither here nor there.
God Bless,
Sepsis

my bands ... hard one indeed:
iced earth comes in first place :worship:
PANTERA :worship:
SEPULTURA (OLD BAND ) :worship:
SADUS
QUO VADIS
KREATOR
COMPOS MENTIS
AMON AMARTH
IMMORTAL
MELECHESH
DARK TRANQUILITY
CREMATORY
SINS OF THY BELOVED
TRISTANIA
LAKE OF TEARS
MANOWAR

Oh, I like that kind of questions.
Well.. I like a lot of things, but the thinks I like the best aren't so Metal. So.

At the Gates
Astarte
Opeth (!)
Tool (it's not metal! say whatever you like, it's not metal and it's not nu-metal)
Mork Gryning
Katatonia (!)
Nevermore
Alice In Chains
Salem
Pink Floyd
Faith No More
Lehavoth (before they've switched lead-singers)
King Crimson
A Perfect Circle
Mr. Bungle
Sleepless
Sparta
Cradle of Filth (only "Midian)

that's.. the tip of the iceberg. BTW, I dunno about you all, but all of the bands listed on my list are bands that I own at least one of their albums - excluding Mork Gryning that I can't get my hands on (Tusen Ar Har Gatt is the one I want). If anyone has it in his near-by Metal shop, I would be glad to hear :)

Well lets see:

Iron Maiden
MetallicA
Ozzy
Black Sabbath
Twisted Sister
Motley Crue
Thin Lizzy
Dio
Iced Earth
Gary Moore
Foreigner
Kiss
Loudness
Megadeth
Queen
Scorpions
Skid Row
Testament
Van Halen
Wasp
WhiteSnake
Stryper
Deicide
Salem
and many more

hehe ok, but i'm looking like a mess there :oops:...oh well:
PICT0329.jpg

Ok lets see... I'm going to try and limit myself:

Aborted, AMON AMARTH, AMORPHIS, Anathema, Ancient Rites, Antichrisis, ASGAROTH, AT THE GATES, Carcass, Control Denied, Cynic, Dakrua, DDT, DEATH, Dimmu Borgir, Dream Theater, ETERNAL GRAY, Evergrey, FEAR FACTORY, Gordian Knot, Hammerfall, HELLOWEEN, LACRIMOSA, Laibach, Metallica (Old), Moonspell, MR. BUNGLE, Nightwish, NoFx, NOKTURNAL MORTUM, Obituary, Opeth, ORPHANED LAND, Pantera, S.O.D., Salem, Samael, Sitra, Sodom, SUMMONING, The Beatles (Not metal but definitly guilty), The Police, Therion.

There are some more I didnt put cuz I just didnt remember. Oh well, lucky I didn't do a vertical list, ha? :)