If you like Opeth, what other bands do you like???

Sabachthani, Evoken, Longing For Dawn, Scar Symmetry, Vreid, Novembers Doom, In Vain, Ulver, Torture Garden, Cult of Luna, Isis, The Foreshadowing, Funeral, Jesu, Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

This is, as you might see, mostly doom metal and post-rock/metal.

Bands I recommend if you look for Opeth-like sound:
Farmakon, Disillusion

My most favorite Bands:
Opeth, Meshuggah, Theory in Practice, Spiral Architect, Canvas Solaris, Dimmu Borgir, Porcupine Tree, Farmakon, Disillusion, Death, Dream Theater, Tool, Kreator, Behold...the arctopus

Other favorite Bands of mine:
Pain of Salvation, Metallica (And justice for all...), Pagans Mind, Spastik Ink, Keep of Kalessin, Akercocke, Atheist, Wintersun, Planet X, Return to forever, Brown vs Brown (Crazy Progressive free Jazz stuff...), Jethro Tull, Can, Silly Sally, Rage against the machine (with them I got into heavy sound :D ), Dillinger Escape Plan, Emperor, Jordan Rudess, Dixie Dregs, Anglagar, Camel,....

I like lots of different styles, but it has to groove and be innovative...

And for those who look for classical music, check this out:[ame="http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFNm9nwCs"]http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFNm9nwCs[/ame]
:worship:

My Favorite bands are: (No Order, just names coming to my mind)

OPETH, Dream Theater, Megadeth, Porcupine Tree, In Flames, Arch Enemy,Strapping Young Lad, Dark Tranquillity, Slayer, Sepultura, Anthrax, Amon Amarth,Carcass, At The Gates, Behemoth, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, David Gilmour, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Grave, Entombed, Dissection, Dimmu Borgir, Pantera, Enslaved, Hypocrisy, Kataklysm, Quo Vadis, Iron Maiden, Kreator, Lamb Of God, Metallica, Neal Morse, Ozzy Osbourne, Queen, Rush, Sodom, Soilwork, Agalloch, The Smashing Pumpkins, Explosions In The Sky, Sigur Ros, Novembre, Amorphis, Children Of Bodom, Kalmah, Devin Townsend, Darkane, Dark Tranquillity, Dan Swanö, Katatonia, MESHUGGAH, Muse, Negura Bunget, Emperor, Nick Drake, Cat Stevens, Billy Talent, Jimmy Eat World, Nightingale, Bloodbath, Paatos, Shadows Fall, Chimaira, Swallow The Sun, System Of A Down, The Absence, The Beatles, Ulver, God Is An Astronaut, Unicorn, Nevermore, Dave Matthews Band, Death, Edge Of Sanity, Pennywise, Bad Religion, Millencolin, Keep Of Kallesin, AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Blackfield, Camel, Etc...

From my stupid list on Facebook:

Korn, Opeth, System of a Down, Dog Fashion Disco, Testament, Nile, Squarepusher, Down, Three 6 Mafia, Decapitated, Bohren Und Der Club of Gore, Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Black Label Society, Green Day, Bloodbath, old Metallica, Sepultura, Soulfly, Tool, Moonspell, Children of Bodom, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Fear Factory, Porcupine Tree, Rush, Deadsy, Megadeth, old Sevendust, Rage Against the Machine, Carcass, Gargamel!, Necrophagist, Tenacious D, The Mars Volta, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Nine Inch Nails, Anathema, Moonsorrow, Cannibal Corpse, Malevolent Creation, Bubblemath, Tub Ring, The World/Inferno Friendship Society, Ductape Mustache, UneXpect, Amon Amarth, Becoming the Archetype, Under Byen, Polkadot Cadaver, Gabriel o Pensador...

I listen to a pretty large variety of bands.
Alice in Chains, Arch Enemy, At the Gates, Between the Buried and Me, The Black Dahlia Murder, Dark Tranquillity, Days of the New, Dragon Force, Dream Theater, Evergrey, Foo Fighters, Grateful Dead, Hot Water Music, In Flames, Into Eternity, Led Zeppelin, Liquid Tension Experiement, Live, Phish, Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Porcupine Tree, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Soilwork, Stratovarius, Tool, U2, Unearth.

Opeth is definately a top band on my list.

So many other bands, but heres a few.
Uhh..Amon Amarth, Anata, Arch Enemy, Aphex Twin, Bloodbath, Boards Of Canada, Cannibal Corpse, Children Of Bodom, cKy, Clutch, Daath, Death, Decapitated, Decrepit Birth, In Flames, Kalmah, Kreater, Malevolent Creation, Mastodon, Metallica, Necrophagist, Nevermore, Queens Of The Stone Age, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Scar Symmetry, Soilwork, Royksopp, World Under Blood

Iron Maiden, Arch Enemy, Dream Theater, Christina Aguilera, Deep Purple, Lamb of God, DevilDriver, Trivium, King Crimson, Camel, Slayer, Metallica, Testament, Artillery, Cryptopsy, Deicide, At the Gates, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Strapping Young Lad, Golden Earring and more and more...

The Smiths, Gorefest, Kayo Dot, Cocteau Twins, Charlie Brown Jr, Metallica...