do you like Saturnus, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Katatonia?

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! Lionfront, I am glad you were able to buy "A Darkness Remembered" and STILL like us!

I have a self-loathing relationship with that album, mainly because the recording process was extremely frustrating and the mix/production KILLS the songs, I think. I think we killed a lot of the best stuff we'd written with a bad mix. Overwhelming bass in some parts, dry dry drums, fuzzy unclear guitars, etc.

(...) I am glad you were able to buy "A Darkness Remembered" and STILL like us!
Ah, you can make up to us with the new album, then. ;)
Seriously though, as a musician listening to your own work, I'm sure you find flaws every time you check out the finished product again. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just get it right this time around! :p Just kidding, should anyone be wondering...

The "but" seems oddly out of place. ;)

I "discovered" Fall of Empyrean a couple of months ago (could be a year, time is relative) and purchased "A Darkness Rememberd" shortly thereafter. Good stuff!

Yeah! You´re right. I don´t know what the "but" was doing there.:loco:

I had A Darkness Remembered and never thought it was anything special. As far as doom bands go there are countless others I enjoy much more. They're not a bad band, but nothing grabs me in their songwriting.

I would like to buy the album, but i can't find it anywhere.
Is there a way to order the album in Europe?