Do you like Swamplord or not?

Swampsong kicks ass.. but it comes after swamplord ...
Heroes to Us kicks ass .. but comes after Hades ...
Can Kalmah come up with a song better than Hades? the solo ... out of this world!!

Swamplord...Simply amazing...everythiong aobut it is just flawless...solos, melodies..riffs..vocals...all of the above...

Swampsong...to me, not as good but right with swamplord...Swampsong tracks just seem like extra material that they had after writing Swamplord..

I am in love with the albums...no question that they are amazing, talented musicians \m/! :Smug:

What a silly question, how could you *not* like it?
Both Swamplord & Swampsongs are prime albums, full of beauty and energy. I don't see why a lot of you rate Swampsong so low, this is the album with the magnificent "Bird of Ill Omen" after all! have you ever heard anything more intense and energetic in your life?! :headbang:

Stormdamage said:
What a silly question, how could you *not* like it?
Both Swamplord & Swampsongs are prime albums, full of beauty and energy. I don't see why a lot of you rate Swampsong so low, this is the album with the magnificent "Bird of Ill Omen" after all! have you ever heard anything more intense and energetic in your life?! :headbang:

hell yea - i mean two of the best songs are on both of those albums. Swampsong - Heroes To Us
Swamplord - Hades

all three of those albums were the best metal money i've ever fucking spent!