Do you like this? (metal).

Unless you're going for that drum machine feel, you should spend some time tweaking the drums to sound more realistic. I really like the feel of the tune except for that "happy theme" that came in after 30 seconds or so.

Jackal_Strain said:
Unless you're going for that drum machine feel, you should spend some time tweaking the drums to sound more realistic. I really like the feel of the tune except for that "happy theme" that came in after 30 seconds or so.

Thanks first of all... I can't get the drums any better... used the Sonor Of Metal konfig. and tweaked it from there... but... i'm simply not good enough.

I'm not talking about the drum sound. The tom fills in the beginning sounds like they're dead on the grid. Move them around alittle. There's very few drummers that hit that consistent. Also vary the velocity some more.

Some parts of the song reminds me of Farmer boys, but agree with Jackal Strain on the toms, the drums sound a little robotic sometimes.
Also, add some variety to the kick and snare, like a real drummer would.
I noticed the cymbal chokes sounding a little..weird, don't know if you got a little bit out of time ( with guitars) or if they are too high on the mix, the feel I have is they stand out too much for some reason.

Jackel train & Sweetnothing:

Okay... that's something i will work with, i know what you mean. well... back to the creative process yet another 20 hour or so he he...