do you own CAT products?

ehh, I already prepared to get called dumbass, since I wanted to ask if this is about that animal eating mice...
knowing now more as I read the whole post, think I only wanted to have a shoe like that at the age of ~8
as I remember... :guh:

no I hope :loco:
but I'd better buy a new pair of shoes indeed, as my beloved old boots can almost be fed and have more holes on it as they should have, but damn I just like it and I don't find another one that I would like...

i know how you feel, my 5 year old stan smith cant keep my right foot dry anymore and ill have to buy another pair of shoes, but its hard to find a good one. so i think ill just go for the same model.

I suggest that people buy the *low price imitation* products of CAT, that is the products that imitate CAT shoes but have a slightly different name, if it exists in yer country, I heard about something called "TAT" shoes..:lol:

the very same as mine is no longer available to buy :cry:
(eh, how official this sentence was...)
but I wonder it it were I'd buy the same or not... you know that would even be perfectly different even if it's the same

:guh:
starting to forget the way of speaking... hope you understand anyway

Loona said:
but I wonder it it were I'd buy the same or not... you know that would even be perfectly different even if it's the same

yeah cause after a few years the shoe takes the exact shape of your foot.

Falconspirit said:
I suggest that people buy the *low price imitation* products of CAT, that is the products that imitate CAT shoes but have a slightly different name, if it exists in yer country, I heard about something called "TAT" shoes..:lol:

heh, on some open-air markets I saw "GAT" some years ago :lol:
but I think China brings every variation to life that you could ever imagine...

the abibas one is confusing tho. i saw the shoes and it took me ages to figure out what was wrong about it. it felt wrong but i couldnt spot the problem.

Falconspirit said:
here I saw "Arbibas" and also "Mike", oh and "Puna" :lol:

they used to have "odidos" as well; but their new strategy is that they only add one more stripe (or two) ((or they have two instead of three))
:confused:
nowadays ppl everywhere walk in 2-4-5-6 striped shoes looking like the old superstar model of adidas as it's the fashion since a couple of years, wondering why is it sooooooo important...

Loona said:
they used to have "odidos" as well; but their new strategy is that they only add one more stripe (or two) ((or they have two instead of three))
:confused:
nowadays ppl everywhere walk in 2-4-5-6 striped shoes looking like the old superstar model of adidas as it's the fashion since a couple of years, wondering why is it sooooooo important...
aye I get yer point the stripes and all is pretty confusing, I say hell, I don't care about the name or the stripes as long as the shoe fits and is good on me and looks good and stuff....bleh whatever:)

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
i know how you feel, my 5 year old stan smith cant keep my right foot dry anymore and ill have to buy another pair of shoes, but its hard to find a good one. so i think ill just go for the same model.

is that the result after all those shops we went seeing! i'm quite disappointed i must say.
hmm. the hipster shop neirby has now some old models black and white, though i'm convinced those golden ones look great on you

my boots are broken too, i let the zippers be repaired, they got 2 times new soles, the holes at my toes i let be stiched (but they returned) and there are nails going through my heels... but they're so perfect :erk:

siderea said:
is that the result after all those shops we went seeing! i'm quite disappointed i must say.
hmm. the hipster shop neirby has now some old models black and white, though i'm convinced those golden ones look great on you

i bought a new pair, black with white stripes, and after 1 week of feet writhing in pain, i got me money back :tickled: