peavey ValveKing series

Hi, interesting circuit idea, variable class A, AB configuration, without seeing a circuit diagram, I would have certain reservations and would want to know how Peavey are doing this.

More ways to skin a ... if you catch my drift?

If you understand the operating conditions for class A, AB1 push pull amps as is the usual way for valve / tube ones or class B tranny amplifiers, this will make sense to you, hope so as the world needs more vacuum tube valve techy's imo.

I see Peavey have submitted a patent application for this circuit topology, interesting, thanks for the enlightening. :)

Hi, interesting circuit idea, variable class A, AB configuration, without seeing a circuit diagram, I would have certain reservations and would want to know how Peavey are doing this.

More ways to skin a ... if you catch my drift?

If you understand the operating conditions for class A, AB1 push pull amps as is the usual way for valve / tube ones or class B tranny amplifiers, this will make sense to you, hope so as the world needs more vacuum tube valve techy's imo.

I see Peavey have submitted a patent application for this circuit topology, interesting, thanks for the enlightening. :)
Uhh...wha? o_O

^ I dunno about a good buy cos of the complex unknown circuit details, certainly not a beginners combo, imho.

I tend to buy old kit with a rarity value, that way I can get a return on it if I sell stuff on, the but is, I can fix most of it. :)