What do you do when you're in a bad mood?

Last time when I was really angry sent me to a court and sentenced me for a prison. Something to do with a finnish army shit.

Allan said:
I almost got in a fight with a couple of Finnish soldiers once. Bastards cheated in a basket tournament.
Hehe I had things like this quite often, but with footy, back when I was still playing. The hate between certain clubs was immense :cool: A lot of cheaters out there.
I was involved in a real fistfight only once though. That was NOT about football, hmmmmm

nomana-nuniyan said:
heh. I do that. I can stare anyone down to the ground when I'm really off, like mad. I love it. eventually it gets funny then I feel better.

usually I don't do anything but what I normally do. I'm always in a bad mood.
Oh man, that reminds me of sitting on the bus or walking in the cities. Almost daily there's at least one person on the road or bus or subway that just keeps staring at me and there's nothing in the world I hate more than that, I really have to try hard to keep cool cos I'm all raging inside then. And I'm talking about staring for 15-20 minutes long o_O

Cerulean said:
Oh man, that reminds me of sitting on the bus or walking in the cities. Almost daily there's at least one person on the road or bus or subway that just keeps staring at me and there's nothing in the world I hate more than that, I really have to try hard to keep cool cos I'm all raging inside then. And I'm talking about staring for 15-20 minutes long o_O
its a lot easier if you switch the tables and you do the staring. Im fairly mannerly but if im pissed off its different. I only use it for good though like assholes mouthing off on the bus and everyone else is looking at the floor going :erk: . Or people who look at you and expect you to look away. fuck that, they're getting the :err: for as long as it takes.

ffs thats the worst thing, look right back at the fucker with a "yeah?" expression, they'll look away i bet and then youve broken them

this has it drawbacks. i was walking home once with the headphones on and this dead nice berd who gets the same bus as me walked past and gave me a big smile, but i was off in my own world and gave her a viscious :err: instead of a :dopey: so she went :confused: and now when she sees me goes :zzz: and i go :erk: . so beware

Found this when I googled Bambi:

bambi.jpg