what do you do when you're down?

When I am down, I love to listen to any type music, especially metal or yoga type music...is so calming..My fiance' also calms me down with his voice...Also, I love to read and reading a good book helps me unwind as well...8-]]

hey,I often have moments when I just wanna be alone or scream my lungs out..just frustrated of some people or stuff.I wondered what you guyz do when you feel like that.I try to listen to some music or ride my bike.

Struggle mentally and get back on track. It's a bitch of a process, but there's no other way.

Learn a new Devildriver or Lamb Of God to cover vocally, odd time I'll branch off into Satyricon or Dimmu Borgir. Trying to find the right gutteral or pitch can be trying but it's always a fun time

When I'm down, I usually listen to some non-metal music (j-rock to be more specific) or do some origami. As weird as it sound, the feeling of paper between my fingers calms me down.
Or I just eat something (thank Father for fast metabolism genes). When people are full, their mood naturally goes up ^_^

It depends, if I'm hangover/other withdrawal symptoms then I try find something intresting to do, watch movies/tv-series, sleep, eat etc. If it's some kind of depression seizure I try to get something to do so I can forger it even for a while.

I love this question, listen to music, of course, go crazy of course, eat food, and I usually chat to my metal friends.

I always get really depressed for a day or two after a show because its the one place I truly feel like I belong and need to be. Since I'm not made of money I cant go to them too often. I dunno, its just hard to come home and go back to the everyday after I go to a show. I wish I had the money to just follow a tour. Just take off for a couple months and just follow a band around. Whenever I am in a creative slump I get really down too. I tend to listen to music and try to find others who feel the way I do. I talk to them and somehow it makes me feel a bit better.

Well sadly thats been alot because for some reason none of my friends are talking to me and i guess i pissed one of my friends off somehow. Im an outgoing metal dude but people are so two faced it makes me mad. when im feeling down i like to drum to my favorite metal songs, read comic books, watch horror movies, and listen to metal of course thats what i do

I play more of sad depressing music. May not be metal but the songs are Hurt - Johnny Cash version; Time in a Bottle, Dust in the Wind, Careless Whisper, Kypronite, Desperado, Rabbit, Piece by Piece

I listen to the first Pokémon soundtrack. If that doesn't pick me up I know I'm beyond help and I should just take a walk into the bushlands and never return.

I can't really ever make me feel not depressed, the only time that happens is if someone else picks me up and cheer me up. What I can do is make time go faster so I can go to bed by playing video games, listening to music or watch some TV show.

Drugs. Weed is the greatest anti-depressant there is. I highly recomend using the strain "jack herer" and you will feel a great energized soul immediately. But most drugs work very well.

When I am down, I like to watch my favorite shows on t.v. sometimes and eat me some snacks...makes me feel better..8-]]

I like playing some small fun games online. I think they are really cool and calming. I recommend that you have a look at those from https://gamerdam.com/fnaf-games/ for example. Maybe you will like them too, check those out, guys :)

Last edited: