What exactly do you feel when you're in love...

Nephlym

New Metal Member
Aug 22, 2004
or have a crush on someone? Please describe the feeling if you can, i.e. " heart beats faster", "butterflies in the stomach" or express the longings and fantasies you have then, like "I want to hold/ go to dinner with them" etc. I want to know if there are any differences between female and male feelings and fantasies.

When I have a crush on a girl I usually don't sense anything on my physically, but I constantly think of her, and daydream about being close and intimate with her...holding, kissing, and melting with her soul.

Usually i just stare, but.

I got the hots for my US history teacher
She's not old which is good.. she's blonde and is the volley ball coach.
SHE HAS A nice nice ass.

aww i like how you think Nephlym. i do the same sort of thing, think about the person alot and like when imlooking up at a lovely sunset i wonder if he can see it too. and i think I'v felt that metling soul thing you mention :) As for love, i think that is it too.. i have only flet that too one guy and i still do and always will no matter what, even thoue we don't live near each other. but we arent really in a realsonship still hehe i love these feelings.

How about even when you're in the foulest of moods, thinking of that person still brings a stupid and dreamy smile to your face.

Well when your feelings are fresh its all nice and lovie dovie, but then as time goes by it wont be long before you are grabbing her head under the covers to fart on her :D no i suppose love is when you cant imagine what life would be like without this person :)

Well back in the day......heheh......j/k. For me, it was always the anticipation. I couldn't get enough of the girl (now my wife) and everything else in the world paled in comparison to her. (insert awwww here _______.) :p

Yeah best bit about it is when you actually get involved with him/her and the following day they say they dont want a relationship like that...some good shit. Sometimes i think having a crush/being in love is a complete waste of time...because at the end of it you're always gonna get hurt anyway. I often think going around fucking women no strings attached is the best option.

chris-o-fer said:
Well back in the day......heheh......j/k. For me, it was always the anticipation. I couldn't get enough of the girl (now my wife) and everything else in the world paled in comparison to her. (insert awwww here _Awwwwwww______.) :p

done it :)

Opus(sy)2 said:
Yeah best bit about it is when you actually get involved with him/her and the following day they say they dont want a relationship like that...some good shit. Sometimes i think having a crush/being in love is a complete waste of time...because at the end of it you're always gonna get hurt anyway. I often think going around fucking women no strings attached is the best option.
Typical :rolleyes:

Well love to me is indescribable, come to think of it, i'll throw in some cool quotes
fer ye lot
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.
~ William Shakespeare

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
~ Aristotle

What I feel like when Im in love??? I feel like I do when Im listening to Enslaved - Vikingligr Veldir.... :p Other than that, I think Rusty's post was spot on.