How Do You Improve Your Mood?

Step 1 - Jack off or bang your wife. Or both if she's sleeping.
Step 2 - Go for a jog (pre-shower), your odorous stench from the intercourse will leave you disgusted, propelling you to gallop that extra furlong.
Step 3- Shower w/ Irish Spring
Step 4 - Grab some sushi
Step 5 - Crank Out the Jams

The Dr. is Out!

Step 1 - Jack off or bang your wife. Or both if she's sleeping.
Step 2 - Go for a jog (pre-shower), your odorous stench from the intercourse will leave you disgusted, propelling you to gallop that extra furlong.
Step 3- Shower w/ Irish Spring
Step 4 - Grab some sushi
Step 5 - Crank Out the Jams

The Dr. is Out!

I knew I could count on you, man!!! :kickass:

talk to friends, eat chocolate, sit on a rock for a few hours and try to get to the root of the problem.

You want to talk about bad moods? Instead of enjoying my three days off starting tomorrow, I'll be driving to Xenia to visit the family. I'll come back late Sunday only to head back to work on Monday.
We're stopping at the IKEA in Cinci though, so there's that I guess

Sushi is really not good for you either - the oceans are teeming with toxic chemicals. I read tuna is the worst as far as being saturated with shit like mercury

Sushi is really not good for you either - the oceans are teeming with toxic chemicals. I read tuna is the worst as far as being saturated with shit like mercury

eating anything will kill you according to common wisdom so who cares really

You might as well come to Columbus then. I'll buy you a beer or something.

Thanks for the offer, my good man. I will have the wife and children in tow so it will be a no-go. We'll actually be staying in Yellow Springs where the wife grew up. You should visit there sometime on a Saturday. It's pretty cool.

Usually when I'm in a shitty mood, and it's because of some really difficult things - I talk to my good friend, who is older and wiser than me. It helps. But considering that Im not a fan to talk with people about my problems - I solve shit on my own, using logic, common sense and telling myself to fuck off and stop being a wuss, - usually it helps too...

Sushi might be overrated, but they are still awesome. I cook some rolls every now and then, ta-daaa:

The Dexters have yet to prove that Mercury contributes to Cancer in healthy adults. The main demographic that should stay away from vast consumption are young children and pregnant females, as they "claim" it deleteriously effects cognitive thinking and motor skills development. Then on the flip side they claim Omega 3 & Omega 6 helps promote the development of cognitive thinking and motor skill development. So WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Are you going to listen to these asshats and spread some fish oil as pate on Anders rice cake pupusa? It's all madness. If it makes you feel good, logic states, It's Good For You! :mad:

Homo sapiens have been around for hundreds of thousands of years fighting hordes of badgers with slivers of bamboo, and then *BAM* Civil Rights Movement, a species of Pussies!

I usually exercise a lot and pick a novel, but I'm rarely in a shitty mood for more than a few hours.