Do you think there is a chance of this ever being released?

Jun 10, 2002
Visit site
For Funerals To Come:
1. Funeral Wedding
2. Shades of Emerald Fields
3. For Funerals To Come
4. Epistel

Sounds of Decay:
5. Nowhere
6. At Last
7. Inside the Fall

Other:
8. Quiet World
9. Scarlet Heavens
10. Help Me Disappear
11. O How I Enjoy the Light
12. Sulfur
13. March 4

?

I know they're putting together an official release something along the lines of that, but they're leaving out all the extra tracks on the singles, and I think one EP, and they're including one of their first two releases, which I don't like at all.

So do you think its possible, or do you think I'm going to have to lower myself to the level of....cd burning :eek:

This is taken from website of Avantgarde Music:

Two great news are indeed on the revival's side of things... but as one said, if today's music sucks, why not have a call to the glorious past ?
KATATONIA compilation "Brave Yester Days. A Kompendium" is really under work this time. Travis Smith is said having created a fantastic cover for it, and the band finally decided to tracks listing whose aces are a never before released song from the "Sounds of Decay" sessions, the long sold out eps "Sounds of Decay" and "Saw you Drown", their glorious and evergreen demo "Jhva Elhoim Meth"

I'd include Love of the Swan from W.A.R. Compilation to Brave Yester Days.

Extra tracks from Teargas ep and Tonight's Music doesn't belong to Brave Yester Days. Teargas ep and Tonight's Music are still available everywhere, so why don't you wanna buy them?