Brave Murder Day bonus tracks

EvilGenius

you like my new avatar?
Jun 13, 2002
Republic of Alberta
Visit site
Does anyone know where each of these bonus tracks originally came from?

Funeral Wedding
Shades of Emerald Fields
For Funerals to Come
Epistel

Off the top of my head, I was pretty sure that For Funerals To Come was the name of a previous album. Are these all taken from other older albums? (sorry, my knowledge of Katatonia's stuff before Discouraged Ones is very little).

Thanks in advance :)

They are indeed!
I went to the CD store with the best selection yesterday looking for three albums: All of the new albums by Incantation, Nile, and Opeth. I didn't find any of them. But did I leave the store pissed off? No. I may not care for too much of Katatonia's work prior to Discouraged Ones (or so I thought), but I saw Brave Murder Day, an album in which I had previously only heard one song. This is rare in my area, so I thought it couldn't possibly hurt. And right next to it was a the "Tonight's Music" single with two songs I hadn't heard yet ( "Help Me Disappear"and "O how I Enjoy the Light") that didn't cost very much, so I was very happy to pick that up as well.

I love Brave Murder Day already. Ander's guitarwork always makes a good impression on me.

I rarely listen to BMD, it's a good album but I prefer more of Jonas' clean vox.

The Tonight's Music single, however... I've been listening to that a lot recently, mainly for the coversong, it's an excellent single.