Most disturbing Katatonia songs?

'Glass' as Jonas uses the word may refer to crystal meth, but I really hope it doesn't. I like to think that a lot of Jonas' lyrics (mostly the newer ones) are literal, because if they are, I think it's even creepier. Like the 'something bad' that was coming closer all through Tonight's Decision. It's never stated what the thing is, but I don't think of it as a metaphor for anything; I think of it as an actual thing, some sort of doom or even a being, a sentient darkness.The man in the hat in the artwork of TD and VE I think may represent Jonas, or maybe the listener. Then again, maybe he doesn't represent anything. It's like the lyrics are telling this person's story, sort of like a concept album, but not; it's just the life of a person, gone horribly wrong somehow. Through these albums, it seems like he's trying to escape something, something that's tracking him down, and in his flight from this something, he winds up inside the city of glass. I have no idea what the 'city of glass' represents, if anything, but I think it's one of the scariest and most haunting ideas of Katatonia's music. It's like a nightmare, manifested as a physical place; shadows and broken dreams and sorrow linger here, but there's a pale light all around, like a false hope, mocking. The skyscrapers and buildings loom overhead, so immense and so wrong, so unnatural. It makes you wonder who built them, and what happened to all the people who used to live there. To me, this city of glass is like an amalgamation of all of our fears and regrets and hopes, dreams grand like the skyscrapers, but twisted and made reality in whatever this place is. This is what gets to me so much about Katatonia's music; there seems to be so much there that's not actually said, but that's implied.

To me, Katatonia's music is the soundtrack to the real world that people inhabit, the terrors and sorrows that they choose to ignore, but are there all the same.

Sorry for ranting. T_T