Do you think we are cute? (see if we can sell some shirts btw)

khristoff

Feb 11, 2003
www.asgaroth.com
DSCF0222.jpg

Of course! *Looks at pictures at Asgaroth.com*

Yup, definetly! Wait don't run away!!!! Come back! Please!? *Starts crying because he ran away.......far far away....................no not to never never freakin land..................Ireland.* I think at least?

Umm yeah I ran out of pills today! :OMG:This guy has a abnormally sized mouth. Has anyone noticed that yet?
Marge go get the gun, the leprachaun is after us again. No mommy stop, he's my friend! You can't! You mustn't kill him. You've always despised my friends. No you will pay for your ignorance. What are you talking about ya little bastard child? I am talking about what you brought me to do. Do what you stupid filthy child? I must destroy your ignorance. You shall feel my wrath. NO oh god no, he's got a machete! God no!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Did I forget to mention that you are "cute" Khristoff? That was fun!

Theredin, theredin, theredin...again dreaming with fairies, leprechauns and total obliteration of the human kind and your average paternity????

well, sit down, drink your milk and let's try to sleep...but leave the violet hedgehog fluffy doll on the shelf...you know it makes you dream, honey!!!