Does Alexi go to this stupid forum? Yes!!! (In theory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2005
Room 302.
Hey you ppl out there! There has been some debate about if Alexi goes to this forum or not. . . I think yes!!! He's probably a member with an account and posts like all of us but doesn't reveal his identity. He probably tells who he is in little bits through his post and sees if anyone pays attention. Most likely he sits at his computer laughing his ass off using this place for cheap kicks. Just a theory my friend and I came up with! lol :p :D

~I_AM_CANDIAN!

BloodyScalpel said:
I don't think so. He hates internet.

Yeah, Alexi fucking hates computers and anything to do with them so somehow I doubt it very much.

Yup,I agree with all of you! He's not updated on them, that he even bought Henkka's OLD laptop according to Janne Warman on his Ask Janne thread!

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Hey you ppl out there! There has been some debate about if Alexi goes to this forum or not. . . I think yes!!! He's probably a member with an account and posts like all of us but doesn't reveal his identity. He probably tells who he is in little bits through his post and sees if anyone pays attention. Most likely he sits at his computer laughing his ass off using this place for cheap kicks. Just a theory my friend and I came up with! lol :p :D

~I_AM_CANDIAN!

Hell no, people who visit this forum ( and on a regular basis) obviously arent doing shit with themselves, except bull shit everyday. thats why im out of here, i dont want to be like you people anymore. cuz its fucking bullshit.
A guy like that aint ever in this place or online for that matter.
Only people like you and your friend that stay online so long that they start coming up with dumb ideas like that. Cuz they aint doing nothing with their time. and dont think i havent been that way , i have, and just read this right now. its sorta the same stupid thing.

again, he doesnt go online ( definatly not on a regular basis like you said)
ya, im gonna piss u off too, along with some faggot "REG" on here. but i aint sorry. Get offline and go out side and stay there! thats what im thinking about doing!

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:

~I_AM_CANDIAN!

agree, maybe not at all, because i dont really think he spend 24/7 here, but yes i think he have some "smurf" account and he post like any member, thats because in a interview i saw that he says they (cob members) read the forum not every day, but they read and laugh and discuss about our stupid comments, but they laugh more :tickled: so i think he have one, but i dont think he spend a lot of time in this...

Well, I think he might is.. I spoke to a girl at the Tuska festival, and she told me that all the Bodom members use internet.. And msn.. Too bad we lost each other during the show, cause she was gonna give me their adresses after the show, but maybe it's a good thing too, cause I would probably just bother them by telling them how great they are all the fuckin time :p But it would have been fun tho. But back to the topic, yes I think he is.. Maybe not very often, but yes..

Lake-Bodom said:
Well, I think he might is.. I spoke to a girl at the Tuska festival, and she told me that all the Bodom members use internet.. And msn.. Too bad we lost each other during the show, cause she was gonna give me their adresses after the show, but maybe it's a good thing too, cause I would probably just bother them by telling them how great they are all the fuckin time :p But it would have been fun tho. But back to the topic, yes I think he is.. Maybe not very often, but yes..

And who would she be to have all that information now?

@Wings of a dream: Don't know, never got her name.. But she told me the names of her bands (she played in two bands) but I can't remember them.. But my point is that she also told me that one of her bands was gonna open up for COB in october or something.. So I can't think of any reason she would have lied about it. But don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.