Does anybody NOT own a cell phone?

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• Total voters
No fucking cellphone here...

Same with me. I don't really have a major need for one.

It's only a matter of time before every human being in the civilized world will have a cellphone-like device implanted in our brains. If/when that happens, this is what we will all become:

attributes.GIF

"Resistance is futile"

I find them really useful, but I never real use it as a telephone, more as a mobile SMS device with notepad ability. Oh, and sometimes when I'm really lost in a foreign city to find my buddies.

no i don't own a cell or mobile phone,they were once only spotted here on tradespeople ie, painters,builders,electricians ect and now every ponce in town has one! down with mobile phones!!my old man told me about a time he was painting out a foyer of this hotel when this cockhead carpetlayer,who i happen to know,walks through the foyer with various tradespeople,builders,painters, ect and was talking loudy,obviously about some important business when the phone started ringing mid conversation,what a fucking legend,hail mobile(cell) phones. I know this unbelievably hideous (now) woman who was in my little brothers year at school and once at this absolute bogans party i was unfortunate enough to attend, i saw this horrible wench there with her decrepit fifty year old looking boyfriend and about five cell phones dangling from her belt,what a fucking shazza

I've had a prepaid cell phone since 2002, and it's still working out great. The minutes I buy don't expire for a year, and I don't call anyone except to quickly confirm plans or something. Big money saver. Plus, on my phone I get free access to the ABC, CNN, and ESPN websites, which comes in handy during my lunch breaks at work.

Cara, how much for how many minutes?

T-Mobile To Go:

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/plans/Default.aspx?plancategory=4

Once you spend $100 on minutes, THEN any minutes you purchase don't expire for a year. Otherwise the $10, $25, & $50 refills expire within 90 days. Also, once you've spent the $100 then you will get a slightly higher number of minutes on each refill you buy in the future.

It's a good idea just to go ahead and buy $100 worth of minutes when you buy the actual phone kit. You can get a decent enough phone kit for $40, so all together that's only $140 for a phone and a good handful of minutes that will last a year, if you don't talk them away that is. Prepaid is ONLY worthwhile for people who rarely use their phone. Like me :)