Man stabbed at movies for "shushing" bitch on a cell phone

the "shush" thing seems to be some kind of insult for black people...
some time ago a black couple was having an argument right under my window....it was fucking 3 o'clock in the morning.
i opened the window and "shushed" them. suddenly both of them became very angry and started telling me something about RASPECKT and stuff.
respect!? I AM NOT a racist but thise fuckin niggaz scream around, wake me up at 3 in the morning and want to tell me something about respect.
i was very close to give them some respect. unfortunately we usually don't play baseball in germany :D

I'm selective about what theaters I go to for this very reason. You don't see me at Bay Street theaters in Emeryville on Friday night for the opening of a blockbuster. You know that shit is going to be a mess. I'd rather take an extra few minutes to drive to the 'burbs and get a college kid audience.

^^^
What Ermz said is so sadly true...

It's quite sad that these people exist only to further racial stereotyping...

We have 'Lebs' who start major fights
Croations in the hundreds and more at Tennis matches who start riots
.... your general 'Wogs' doing burnouts and drags in their fully sik b-b-b-b-barina's bro!

The list goes on... Obviously these people aren't indicative of the majorities behavior, but they are essentially bad ambassadors for there respective culture...
I'd go on to say it's the same as suicide bombers and other horrible types.. But for fuck sake. How often do you have to facepalm this shit day in day out??

But speaking of movies haha, I remember back when alien vs predator 1 came out a few years back, my mate and I were watching with some kids behind us... no parent. The parent comes in half way through and goes, "What did I miss". So for 5 minutes shes having a full blown conversation with her kids about what was going on etc... suffice to say we were pissed... My friend turns around and goes, "OI, if the next few words aren't I'm going to shut up and watch the movie, then you're going to be talking with a mouth full of your own fucking arsehole"

I laughed pretty hard at that lol!

What I find most shameful about situations like this is how they validate racial stereotypes. Same shit happens with Italians, Greeks, Lebanese etc. here.

I mean seriously, things become stereotypical for a reason.

Fuck theatres. If it isn't some bullshit like being discussed here, it's some fucking gross ass virus that gets you sick for a week cause some sick as hell doucher coughing all up in there.

But speaking of movies haha, I remember back when alien vs predator 1 came out a few years back, my mate and I were watching with some kids behind us... no parent. The parent comes in half way through and goes, "What did I miss". So for 5 minutes shes having a full blown conversation with her kids about what was going on etc... suffice to say we were pissed... My friend turns around and goes, "OI, if the next few words aren't I'm going to shut up and watch the movie, then you're going to be talking with a mouth full of your own fucking arsehole"

I laughed pretty hard at that lol!

That is the greatest line I have ever heard :lol::lol:

Got into a theater fight one night...got hired to play music under the Marquee to promote a movie, and some dude comes storming down the sidewalk and starts talkin' smack to the guy next to me.

"You fuckers are playing that music too fucking LOUD! It's 8:00 (pm) in the middle of the FUCKING NIGHT AND PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!"

We try to reason with the guy that's not late, we're hired by the CITY to play here, and closest residential area is not close enough to warrant a shut down. Regardless, the dude takes a clumsy at my mate and misses by about two feet. My friend thinks about punching back but realizes he's holding his glasses, so he kicks the guy in the hip to at least get him off balance.

Then they ended up looking like a couple of retarded walruses trying force feed each other rice cakes as neither of them are in top shape or fighting skill, so after making sure the ladies were out of the way (got mega brownie points for that one, btw ;) ) I broke up the fight and shoved the dude down the street. No one was really hurt, I protected the fairer sex and got to play more music. It was a good night.

I usually hate people.
Not individually but I hate them/you when it is like a herd or a flock.

So, yes I hate people at theaters, sometimes I'd like to close and stuck doors and then kill the audience with Zyklon B.

Homicide is gay, genocide is great.:headbang:

Dude was carrying the meat thermometer probably for the specific purpose of stabbing the first punk ass mother fucker who may or may not have looked at him funny in the throat.

yeah, the "thinking" behind this is obvious.
*hey, it's totally useable as a weapon but is not forbidden, i take it with me just for safety* (waiting for the first guy looking the wrong way)

sigh.....

After studying the weapon the investigating officers confirmed the victim was body temperature.

I can't count the number of times I've told somebody to SHUT THE FUCK UP in a movie theater. Does that count as "shushing"?

If the bitch on the phone got stabbed in the neck, this thread would have made my day.

and honestly, when talking to a couple of thug my pals, this is really the only way to handle that shit

glenn's suggestion of being overtly polite might work great amongst his canadian brethren, but the only way to get through to LA street trash, really, is to be as rude and intimidating as possible.

I hate people who talk in movies, In Venezuela we get the usual couple that are always like "oh that's the dude that killed him" "wow what an asshole" "oh no don't go there" and all that shit, for now in Spain I've payed various visits to movie theaters and had no trouble at all for now, actually even recently premiered movies are pretty empty, seems people don't go much to the movies here, which is awesome for me cause I love to

What's worse than talking during movies is when people talk at gigs. I fucking hate that.

at sunn there was some drunk ass midget guy sloshing his pint around, he was literally the only person in the entire crowd doing anything other than meditating into the fucking music
massive distracting
quite a few people had a go at him and he fucked off eventually, but still.