Stabbed for sucking?

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
<<Heavy Metal Guitarist Was Stabbed 50 Times For Playing Poorly; More Details Emerge - Dec. 12, 2008

The 18-year-old singer of the Italian gothic heavy metal band SOUL CRY and her 16-year-old brother, the band's bass player, are facing premeditated attempted murder charges after allegedly stabbing the group's guitarist dozens of times because he did not play well enough, according to the Associated Press.

The 16-year-old victim was attacked Saturday night (December 6) after SOUL CRY rehearsed in Sestri Ponente, a small town near Genoa. He was stabbed about 50 times, mainly to his back and head, said police official Alessandra Bucci in Genoa.

During the rehearsal, band members accused the victim of playing poorly, police said. The attack occurred moments later in a narrow alley.

Cristina Balzano (pictured below) was caught by police holding a kitchen knife with a 7-inch (18-centimeter) blade, her brother next to her and the victim in a pool of blood, Bucci said.>>

Do you guys know how many times Chris would have his nut stabbed for being bad at rehearsal? :lol:

What's the hell is wring with people...

"Soul Cry vocalist Cristina Balzano, 18, has been arrested and charged with attempted murder after allegedly stabbing the band’s guitarist over a sloppy solo during rehearsal.

Balzano reportedly accused the guitarist of "sounding evil" when he played a few wrong notes before taking a kitchen knife to the 16-year-old. "

....:headbang:

They sould have waited untill they had released some material. THen they would get some massive PR! Im planing something similar with my own band. When we put out our first release I will stab my self in the face and SHAZAM, massive sales!

Wait a minute...he was stabbed for "sounding evil"? Is this a Christian band??? If so, isn't that rather "un-christian" like to stab someone about the head and back??? I would think so...hypocrites :p

Also, if stabbing a musician was a legit response to shitty playing - wouldn't about 99% of concerts end in bloody carnage??? :heh:

Well I would officially like to announce my retirement from music. It was a fun ride but.... :yuk:

They sould have waited untill they had released some material. THen they would get some massive PR! Im planing something similar with my own band. When we put out our first release I will stab my self in the face and SHAZAM, massive sales!

Oh that's great, then we won't have to kick you:loco:

And on a more serious note, that's fucked up, I mean the guy must have sucked really hard if he got stabbed for it. :erk: Ok yes, it's fucking horrible, how the fuck can anyone want to stab someone for sucking? Disgusting.

You know, you're not far off. The guys from Mayhem, Dissection, Gorgoroth... they got pretty famous for doing stupid shit that got people stabbed and killed (well, in Dissection's case, they actually made really good music...).

Shock value always equates to $$$$$$.

I mean SlipKnot and Marilyn Manson have made a TON of money for creating very unoriginal music masked by theatrics. At least KISS wrote good pop / hard rock numbers that have stood the test of time.

I would announce my retirement from trying to stab people to death if I would fail after 50 tries :lol:

Pencil stabs? (scratch that... it just said the blade was 7 inches long. how the bloody hell dont you hit a vital organ or an eye or something in 50 tries? Also... reminds me of the song Deranged Facial Stabbings by Bile)

Also, thank you stefan, that made me laugh really hard.