Schoolgirl 'stabbed for love of AC/DC'

Powers said:
I think as the metal heads that we are we should raise the Devil and have him exact his vengence upon these unbelievers, then rape and pillage thier town on horse back and drink mead!

I've had in mind to write a story in which punishment to violent offenders is meted out by removing them from their stomping grounds and neighborhoods and placing them in situations where they have to face a real force (Norse warmen, a modern day terroist group, the U.S. military, etc.). Of course this would have to be done in virtual reality. The idea is to so completely change their fucked up perceptions (and to scare the living shit out of them) that they return to their communities reformed.

Powers said:
I think as the metal heads that we are we should raise the Devil and have him exact his vengence upon these unbelievers, then rape and pillage thier town on horse back and drink mead!
one problem, you cannot raise something that doesn't excist...:erk:
the rest of the idea is ok!

Risquit said:
I've had in mind to write a story in which punishment to violent offenders is meted out by removing them from their stomping grounds and neighborhoods and placing them in situations where they have to face a real force (Norse warmen, a modern day terroist group, the U.S. military, etc.). Of course this would have to be done in virtual reality. The idea is to so completely change their fucked up perceptions (and to scare the living shit out of them) that they return to their communities reformed.
That was done in "Twilight Zone: The Movie".
(Not recommended viewing.)
But it dealt with racism.
edit: It was a good movie for its time i guess.
edit: no, It was awful.

Wtf man. WTF. Seriously. Maybe we should all go to one place and stab all of the people who aren't metalheads there, take it over, then move on to the next place. Lather, rinse, and repeat until we take over the world. This way these retarded people simply won't exist. :)