Schoolgirl 'stabbed for love of AC/DC'

Prognostic said:
englands version of white trash. at least thats what my friend says

chav:
chav.jpg

chav gear:
chav-38235.jpg

What kind of retard would drink fosters? Any wonder we export the stuff.

FRUGiHOYi said:
Do chavs talk pretty much the same? Because I could understand maybe 5% of what he was saying. Do the chavs bother people all the time? Because I'm from the US and I'm probably moving to Manchester (hopefully not many of them there?) and yeah... if they talk like that, I won't even be able to understand wtf they're saying to me :erk:
Yeah man pretty fuckin' bizzare accent there. When I was in London a couple years ago, I met this Scottish guy and he sounded nothing like this.

By the way, do you Americans find some Brits hard to understand cause of their dialect? Most Americans, whether educated or not, are easier to follow than Brits to me. The norther you go in the UK the shittier it gets. But then it's also up to them I guess. If they don't want you to understand them, they'll just speak that way intentionally even though I know for a fact they're capable of speaking like Londeners if the situation calls for it.

Moonlapse said:
some strange sort of patriotism towards their 'mother country' despite being native to Australia, heavy accent despite being born in Australia.

Moonie, you referring to the Lebanese? How come they got that weird accent going on if they were born in Australia? Btw, I heard there's a good number of Vietnamese over there. Lots of gangs and stuff. Are they into this sort of shit as well?