Does anyone have pics from the Anaheim show?

VinlandViking

Jul 20, 2008
I know cameras weren't allowed but I saw a few people in the VIP section with cameras and I saw one guy down by the rail with an expensive looking video camera.

Hopefully Johan uploads the picture of the crowd too.

ya i hope he posts picture of the crowd too, and yes i have pictures on my phone and my buddy has pictures on his phone, it will take a while to upload since i dont have the cable to plug my phone in, so i have to wait to get a new one in the mail.

ill be sure to post them here when we do, i also have like a 1 min clip of them playing tattered banners and bloody flags i think

Well if he got the top floor in the shot then I'm definitely in because I stood on top of my stool.

I might be in the shot Johan took, I was pretty much dead center behind the soundboard.

They were supposed to let me and about 20 other people in at 6:30 before everyone else to meet the band and get our spots early because we ate in the restaurant, but we ended up getting in at like 7:15. I still got autographs, bought a shirt, and shook Johan's hand though. I need to find a frame to fit that poster, though.

Hope you had a good time there, I sure as hell did.

They were supposed to let me and about 20 other people in at 6:30 before everyone else to meet the band and get our spots early because we ate in the restaurant, but we ended up getting in at like 7:15. I still got autographs, bought a shirt, and shook Johan's hand though. I need to find a frame to fit that poster, though.

Hope you had a good time there, I sure as hell did.

Believe it or not that was probably my favorite show of all time. I met the band, shook all their hands, and Ted gave me a really weird look when I handed him the new album to sign, instead of the poster.

Found the Anaheim crowd pic!

l_315a32075eeb47e69d1e9bdace04f3d0.jpg

I'm at the top of the pic in a white shirt standing on my stool next to the guy in the red shirt.

i cant see myself :<

im in the front right part, too stoned to look more, needs better resolution