Does anyone know when the new Spastic Ink album comes out?

It looks like the next Ink will be released in February, possibly even March. The drag is that it's done right now. We're very close to securing a deal in Japan and they need to do all the proper advertising and all for it to have the most impact. The way I've done things in the past is to get copies myself when the CD is done and that's the end of the story. We've been shopping the CD for the past few weeks and have got some serious interest. We might get a few more licensing deals (along with the Japan deal if it all works out) and everything has to be coordinated with all of the territories releasing the CD at the same time.

Ron

I tell you what. I thought this Ink Compatible release was going to be the very end of Ink, but it could be just the beginning. Some crazy ideas floating aroung in Ink camp.

And yeah, I've been waiting forever for this CD to come out, a few more months won't be too bad. Of course Japan wants and extra track or two so I'm goofing off right now with Bobby's "Peppered Cancer". I might just leave it as as, but I'm trying to turn it into a Spastic Ink tune.

Ron

I didn't buy Bobby's video because I don't have a video player. I hope it'll be released on DVD.
I listened to Peppered Cancer from the clips in Bobby's web site.
Also School was great.
I look forward to the DVD :OMG: