Does anyone know who sings this song?

BostonKev

New Metal Member
Jan 18, 2005
I have been trying to identify this song since around 1985 when I recorded it off of a metal show called Nasty Habits in Boston, MA.

Here is a streaming MP3 file of the song. I think it is called "Rockin'" and it may possibly be by a local Boston band but nobody knows, this is why I am posting it here.

Any help would be appreciated,
Kevin

Hmm.. Well, I saw your reply and was like "Oh yeah, I wonder what this jerk's band sounds like" so I clicked on the link. I was impressed for the first 22 seconds and then it went downhill from there. Sorry..

im glad you don't like my band's music, i don't like it either. that was recorded almost a year ago with a different lead guitarist. anyways, the song you posted still sucks.

Ok, now that I've listened, what the fuck is wrong with you idiots? This song is just harmless, catchy rock and roll! Of course, modern X-TREEEEEEEEME METUHL idiots wouldn't know rock if it bit em in the ass.

Anyway, I have no fucking clue who this is. Sounds like a run of the mill Dokken clone from the mid 80's.

Man give Boston a break, he just wants to know who wrote the song..

And no I dont know sorry ;)

WNxScythe said:
Man give Boston a break, he just wants to know who wrote the song..

And no I dont know sorry ;)

Yeah.... wtf!!! He was not asking what people think about the song, he was asking who sings it!!! ..... People on this forum get weird sometimes....

I am not mad at all....don't know for the others though, but it was just to mentionned that you was fast at saying that it sucked...but never answered. Anyway...doesn't "really" matters. Forget about it.

{D|aBo|uS} said:
I am not mad at all....don't know for the others though, but it was just to mentionned that you was fast at saying that it sucked...but never answered. Anyway...doesn't "really" matters. Forget about it.
I think the song sucks, and this thread is shit. Butt to mouth style metal is horrid, people that actually like it should be told.

Funeral Portrait said:
im glad you don't like my band's music, i don't like it either. that was recorded almost a year ago with a different lead guitarist. anyways, the song you posted still sucks.

Actually, I don't dislike your MUSIC, I just dislike the vocals.

:hotjump: <--this is awesome

I think you'll pretty much find these reactions on every forum you visit ;).. It's just a modern trend or something to bitch around!

BostonKev said:
Actually, I don't dislike your MUSIC, I just dislike the vocals.
Agreed. I actually do vocals and I despise the way they sounded back then. I don't know if you are much of a fan of growls in metal but I have more of a Disgorge style now.

AjDeath said:
I think the song sucks, and this thread is shit. Butt to mouth style metal is horrid, people that actually like it should be told.

The song wasn't exactly cheesy polished cock rock like Poison or Warrant or shit like that...It was more just straightforward hard rock with a Dokken-esque vocalist.