Does anyone know who this fucking band is?!

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Here's my problem, about 7 years ago I saw this band being interviewed on TV. In fact I'm pretty sure they sucked but for some reason I thought of them and can't remember the name. It's really pissing me off. Here's what I remember, the singer had blonde hair, possibly a mohawk. One of his arms was tattoo'd entirly black and he had like silver-plated teeth. Any idea's?

you're gonna have to give us a little more to go on.

No it's not Crazy Town. Shit like that stays with you. This kid I went to high school with played their CD EVERYDAY in shop class. I'm willing to bet the singer started smoking crack after he listened to the playback in the studio "What have I done?!?!"

The singer kinda looked like Joe Buck, Hank III's bass player (to me at least)

image.jpg

Was it Dragpipe?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp_6yoeF1zs&feature=channel_page[/ame]

oh, geez. were you going through some kind of trauma?
those guys SUCK!
It's one of those strange incidents where a random thought popped into my head. I have no clue why that particular band was that thought. Funny thing, they're no longer together. They got a deal with Interscope around '02and I think the label thought they might "hit it big" or something because I guess it was "the thing" to have a freakly looking frontman. Bands like Slipknot, Mudvayne and the like were getting pretty popular around that time.