Does anyone like Lacuna Coil?

I heard Liv Kristine's vocals before seeing her. Livs vocals are incredibly sexy and moving to me, now i'm naturally attracted to her. I'm really curious to hear what she sounds like when she talks.

I would date her over my ideal type just because her voice. I usually do not like blondes.

Susperia said:
Um you're wrong on two counts. They're first 2 albums are good. And The Greys (as well as other guys here I believe) have major hard-ons for Liv Kristine.

Well, I have their live concert video, where he and she sings. So she is singing normal. Some friend of mine, whos in band recorded a song with her singing together.
But the male singer of TOT - oh shit....
And hell, if you only could see her, shes ugly like hell... Not coz shes ugly by nature, but she was looking like that guy, who changed his gander with that white burnt to hell hair and red lipstick and fetish boots with huge hills. It looks just disgusting...

PS: about good looking skin - just look what some good programs can do.

~Neurotica said:
hell, Susperia....
Theatre Of Tragedy fucking sucks :ill: Their stuff is kinda one of the worst I've ever heard.
And I hope nobody will say that the girl from that band is hot...
um paddy thinks the girl from THEATRE OF TRAGEDY is really sexy ooooops:kickass: :Smokin:

The Greys said:
I heard Liv Kristine's vocals before seeing her. Livs vocals are incredibly sexy and moving to me, now i'm naturally attracted to her. I'm really curious to hear what she sounds like when she talks.

I would date her over my ideal type just because her voice. I usually do not like blondes.

She sounds like a Norwegian docker crossed with a seagull, talking.

@ Susperia and paddy:
Argh! Ok, you make me to pick up some screenshots from that video...
=)) Prepare your psyche, my friends...

she dont sound that bad when talking... and i find her rather attractive, even in person... and i agree if you've only heard the later ToT stuff, you will think they suck

I like Lacuna Coil... they aren't something I listen to on a regular basis, but I enjoy Scabbia's voice and their music complements her well. As far as gothy kind of metal (which I wouldn't put Lacuna Coil into that genre) I like Sirenia, Theater of Tradgedy, Tristania, a few more

ender7227 said:
Liv-Kristine_pic.jpeg

This pic sucks
mainpic.jpg

Thos is much better
She has a cute face.

Sorry, but she's freaking hideous :zombie: . Wish more guys out there had your tastes (leave the hotties for me) :D

no offense btw, just messing. Though I do think she's incredibly ugly.

Susperia said:
And I know there are people here who like their first two albums. Come one, fess up.

This thread has gotten so far off topic, I don't even know who you're talking about! :lol: