Does anyone like Lacuna Coil?

^^ Hhahahahah @ Grimace.

I am so proud of you, that you confessed. That took balls.

Hell and I'll confess that I like it when I can look up at a man and he's way up there like Thor or Fabio... Preferably Thor. =/

In our society we like to exaggerate the differences between men and women. For some reason, the more different we look from each other (in a stricly physical, gender-related way), the more we are attracted to each other. We stress those physical attributes.

For example, I like hairy men, while most men like it when women have close to no body hair.... I am more attracted to men with very dark hair, and women with very light hair. etc etc I can go on forever... Though a lot of it is also how women should look---- there aren't as many stipulations as to how a man should look to be found attractive--- but that's a whole other diatribe! =D.

Susperia said:
Though a lot of it is also how women should look---- there aren't as many stipulations as to how a man should look to be found attractive--- but that's a whole other diatribe! =D.
Men are attracted to women of a certain type (Britney Spears type) due mostly to the fact that we are so damn concerned with other mens' opinions of us... if we aren't with a chick that everyone thinks is hot, well... we get made fun of like no other. I don't think any woman should look a certain way, I think every woman is beautiful in some way, some of whom appeal to my tastes, which are red or dark hair, preferably red, pale skin, the height that I specified earlier, and a good 10 or 20 pounds on them that everyone else says they shouldn't have. I likes me some meat, but not too much.

Susperia said:
A lot of boys do actually because

A) Short women make the man they're with look taller

B) Short is usually equated with being young, prepubescent...

C) Since they are so much smaller than them, men think they can overpower and dominate short women more easily.

=O Oh noez she's telling the truth about men and women again on GMD, what a god damn bitch feminazi!!! Fuck.

I'm in trouble aren't I? =/
What's your point

"feminist punks fuck off"

mrmanowl.jpg

best i could do with such short notice (ie the limited amount of effort i could muster up)

Hhahahahah, I was totally expecting something like giving the owl hairy armpits and a 'stache with a picket sign or something along those lines. I'm surprised you didn't do anything like that. What liberated men we are!

Now make one that says o rly.

=) Please.

Lacuna Coil earlier on resembled a poor the gathering 'mandylion'. The first two albums are not awful but not great. I can see why century media picked them up since they had the gathering prior.

Great marketing techique on the labels part. Lacuna Coil is bringing in the dollars. good for them

On the whole male/female relations bit, I do no consider my tastes typical. Height/weight/hair color/eye color/skin color are all pretty much non-issues. I find women attractive based on other criteria, ranging from the typical (breasts and buttocks) to others that are more personal (eyes, hair, skin texture [very different from color - smooth and cherubic skin is most attractive], even style of dress). Considering my post earlier about petite women, then consider my wife: 5'8" and thick (she weighs over 150 lbs. - and no, she won't tell me how much over. btw, that is not fat). I think beauty in women should be judged like beauty in art - objectively and on a case by case basis.
Also, a woman with high intelligence is always more attractive to more than a stupid one. So there, pinky, call me a misogynist now!

Susperia said:
A lot of boys do actually because

A) Short women make the man they're with look taller

B) Short is usually equated with being young, prepubescent...

C) Since they are so much smaller than them, men think they can overpower and dominate short women more easily.

=O Oh noez she's telling the truth about men and women again on GMD, what a god damn bitch feminazi!!! Fuck.

I'm in trouble aren't I? =/

Why I like short women:

A) No
B) No
C) No - besides, I'm capable of physically dominating women taller than me.

The real reason:

Short women make my dick look bigger. As for any particular "type" of women that I like, my preferences are:

Brainiac - Yes, I'm willing to sacrifice on some looks if a woman has a good head on her shoulders.
5'2" or under - I think I've made that reason obvious.
Dark hair - I'm not really big on blondes - never have been.
Feminine appearance - Not necessarily the way they dress, but in this case it means that when you look at the woman straight on, their chest is smaller across than their hips.
Non-caucasian preferred - nothing against you white girls, but it kind of goes with the blondes

Carcassian said:
Is it the natural state of women to admire the size and strength of bigger men?

Is it their natural state to desire to be submissive, to take a "dominated" role and want an absent (perverted) father figure?

Yes, and kind of...

Susperia said:
Thank you sweetness. I'm glad you're able to admit that's why you (or they) find short women attractive.

And I know you know I didnt' dream it up Chris. You don't count because you're a giant and so they all look short to you. I'm saying men IN GENERAL who like short women IN PARTICULAR, that this is USUALLY why. I'm not saying it's for every single case ever. Just that's what it usually comes down to.

Short women are smaller, more vulnerable, more opposite from the larger man, therefore, more feminine.

I personally am I small woman, dwarfett, dwarfarella, whatever you want to call it. And this is just the conclusion I've come to in my experiences and talking to other short women, as well as talking to men. It's not just coming out of my feminazi ass.

I hate how most of you don't want to agree with me and just fess the fuck up!!
PINKIE PADDY AGREES WITH YOU!I LOVE SMALL WOMEN!! CHILL OUT GIRL WE ALL LUV YOU!!!! JUST GO AND GET DRUNK AND GET LAYED :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Well, if all of this talk of guys liking smaller girls is true, I've yet to notice it because I'm pretty short and I hate it. If I wear heels in town I get noticed more than if I don't :/

Lacuna Coil are okay, but I think some of it sounds the same.