Does anyone like Lacuna Coil?

^This reminds me of a joke.
An 80 year old couple decide to take sepertate vacations, and the wife calls the husband to see how he's doing.
"Oh, fine honey. As a matter of fact, I'll bet I'm doing better than you. See, I've got a fine 20 year old little lady in here and she's been keeping me quite busy."
"Really?" She says. "Well it turns out I'm having more fun. I have a 20 year old also."
"So?" he asks
"Well, simple math. It's easier to add 20 into 80 than it is to add 80 into 20."
Or something like that, I suck

ender7227 said:
^This reminds me of a joke.
An 80 year old couple decide to take sepertate vacations, and the wife calls the husband to see how he's doing.
"Oh, fine honey. As a matter of fact, I'll bet I'm doing better than you. See, I've got a fine 20 year old little lady in here and she's been keeping me quite busy."
"Really?" She says. "Well it turns out I'm having more fun. I have a 20 year old also."
"So?" he asks
"Well, simple math. It's easier to add 20 into 80 than it is to add 80 into 20."
Or something like that, I suck
HEY SORRY DUDE BUT :kickass: W T F:kickass:

Amarantus said:
My girlfriend is 5'2". And she is fucking hot.

Once you go Asian, you never go Caucasian. Motha fuckas!

bridge on the river kwai, mutha fucka, I refuse to believe alec guiness died in vain.:kickass:

speaking of stuff...

anybody seen that one Victorias Secret model, tall thin latin girl with blonde highlights, always has the "ooo daddy" look on her face...

ummm...

she's fucking haaaat.

edit: PIX!!

V255778_WEB117.jpg

V248608.jpg

V255176.jpg

thought the boys would appreciate it...