Does anyone like Lacuna Coil?

The girl on those pics, that Grimace posted is Alessandra Ambrosio. But she is not that hot like another VS's model - Adriana Lima:
023vk.jpg

adrianal8e1pg.jpg

adrianal172na.jpg

1962162tjm9in.jpg

Um... *lightly taps Neurotica and Grimace on the shoulder* Would it possibly be alright if we stopped objectifying women on a website that is about Metal? If we absolutely must objectify and pick apart women, how about we at least stick to the realm of women in Metal.

=) Thank you.

Grimace, woman should have nice shape, nice feminine forms, imo.
And your model has nice bones... It makes her look like a teen boy.

Susperia said:
Um... *lightly taps Neurotica and Grimace on the shoulder* Would it possibly be alright if we stopped objectifying women on a website that is about Metal? If we absolutely must objectify and pick apart women, how about we at least stick to the realm of women in Metal.

=) Thank you.

Or should we just call them "whores" to further objectify them (qv your photo thread comment)

Susperia said:

=) Thank you.

:D sorry, couldnt resist it.

~Neurotica said:
Grimace, woman should have nice shape, nice feminine forms, imo.
And your model has nice bones... It makes her look like a teen boy.

I think the fact she's got heaving cleavage in every photo takes away a bit from the teenage boy theory.

Chris: Technically models are whores. They sell their bodies to make a living. This counts for male models as well, obviously.

Oh and Lima has just as much bone showing as Alessandro.

Susperia said:
I think the fact she's got heaving cleavage in every photo takes away a bit from the teenage boy theory.

Chris: Technically models are whores. They sell their bodies to make a living. This counts for male models as well, obviously.

Weird. Half feminazi, half Victorian prude...

Susperia said:
1) I think the fact she's got heaving cleavage in every photo takes away a bit from the teenage boy theory.

2) Chris: Technically models are whores. They sell their bodies to make a living. This counts for male models as well, obviously.

3) Oh and Lima has just as much bone showing as Alessandro.

1) Well not only her body, - any woman who has not forms at all. (and they exist unfortunally)

2) Not all models are whores. Posing - is not selling body. Whats the difference if you go almost nude to the beach, where 1000 of ppl can see you, or posing for magazine when millions of ppl can see you? If they sleep with someone to get into this business - yes, thats not good, but of course not all of them go this way.

3) Mmmmm, nope. Adriana has nice hips and good shaped breasts as against Alessandra. Trust me - I have plenty of pics of them both =) I have to admit that Alessandra has waist though.

That's really hurtful Neurotica. And you're wrong to think that all women are supposed to look like Adriana Lima. Just because a woman doesn't have tons of curves, which Lima doesn't have anyway except her chest since she got the implants, doesn't mean that it's unforunate that they exist.

I am really surprised you would even say that, to me you are one of the good guys here.

Errrmmmm, did I say that all women suppose to look like Adriana Lima? I didnt. I said that Adriana Lima looks better than Alessandra Anbrosio for me - that was actually to Grimace's post about hot girls.
And damn, you got me wrong about that, Susperia:

Susperia said:
Just because a woman doesn't have tons of curves, which Lima doesn't have anyway except her chest since she got the implants, doesn't mean that it's unforunate that they exist..

I didnt mean that its unfortunate that they exist as persons =/ damn, no way... I meant that - unfortunally there are women, who have no feminine in their bodies, who have boy's body build (I personally know ones) - and yes, Im sorry for them. Thats what I meant when I said - they exist unfortunally. To be honest - look its just a look of course, it doesnt matter so much like personality or other more important things in human. And of course that women who dont have any expressive shapes can be better in billions times than some "hot" ones, but in case that we were talking about body - I said what I think.

PS: Lima hasnt got implantants :p

~Neurotica said:
Errrmmmm, did I say that all women suppose to look like Adriana Lima? I didnt. I said that Adriana Lima looks better than Alessandra Anbrosio for me - that was actually to Grimace's post about hot girls.
And damn, you got me wrong about that, Susperia:

I didnt mean that its unfortunate that they exist as persons =/ damn, no way... I meant that - unfortunally there are women, who have no feminine in their bodies, who have boy's body build (I personally know ones) - and yes, Im sorry for them. Thats what I meant when I said - they exist unfortunally. To be honest - look its just a look of course, it doesnt matter so much like personality or other more important things in human. And of course that women who dont have any expressive shapes can be better in billions times than some "hot" ones, but in case that we were talking about body - I said what I think.

PS: Lima hasnt got implantants :p

Okay.. When you said unforunately they exist, I thought you meant it literally. I apologize.

I believe she does have implants though. Her breasts used to be quite small (look at Ellen Von Unwerth's photos of her from back in the day) and now they're huge. Just because she doesn't admit it doesn't mean it's not true. Oh well.

Susperia said:
Okay.. When you said unforunately they exist, I thought you meant it literally. I apologize.

I believe she does have implants though. Her breasts used to be quite small (look at Ellen Von Unwerth's photos of her from back in the day) and now they're huge. Just because she doesn't admit it doesn't mean it's not true. Oh well.

Np =)

Yes, her breats are small, the point is in bra, that they get on her. Wonderbra or something can make breast of the smallest size look huge. "Push up" - thats it =) I have pics where shes nude, her breats are not that big as on the pics above, but still have good natural shape :)
Carmen Electra's breasts are made like "natural" too, but you easily can see that they are not real, coz the shape is too perfect, especially accordingly to the size.

Susperia said:

When guys have heaving cleavage :puke: , it kind of detracts from the femininity supposedly found in breasts. True femininity in a woman is displayed in the hips. I see most of these runway/fashion models and see the bodies of children (asexual).

I don't particularly care for the bones sticking out on Ms. Lima. :yuk: I'm not into pederasty or making love to skeletons. I prefer a woman that's a little softer. :kickass:

sumairetsu said:
When guys have heaving cleavage :puke: , it kind of detracts from the femininity supposedly found in breasts. True femininity in a woman is displayed in the hips. I see most of these runway/fashion models and see the bodies of children (asexual).

I don't particularly care for the bones sticking out on Ms. Lima. :yuk: I'm not into pederasty or making love to skeletons. I prefer a woman that's a little softer. :kickass:
:headbang: I totally agree. Hips are the real sign of femininity, it makes a woman look "fertile", as does a little bit of padding. That's what really gets me attracted* more than anything else.

*read horny

Paul Burns said:
Eh, Lacuna Coil are alright, I agree the singer is pretty hot. The musics decent, but there is definately better stuff out there
jesus man she hot the band alright better outthere itis this sort of crap that is driving paddy to drink dude :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: