Does anyone like Lacuna Coil?

The_Isle said:
so you find short women more attractive?

A lot of boys do actually because

A) Short women make the man they're with look taller

B) Short is usually equated with being young, prepubescent...

C) Since they are so much smaller than them, men think they can overpower and dominate short women more easily.

=O Oh noez she's telling the truth about men and women again on GMD, what a god damn bitch feminazi!!! Fuck.

I'm in trouble aren't I? =/

I haven't heard of any of their songs yet, been busy. But not after today!!!!! :D (Finals...:zombie: ) My guy was going to see them yesterday night but this freak hail storm fucked up most of the equipment at the concert (It was at Sunken Gardens S.A., its an open Stage) So all they had time to show after salvaging stuff was the headliner Rob Zombie...I wish I could have gone.:(

Susperia said:

A) Short women make the man they're with look taller. True, as long as they are shorter than the man they're with

B) Short is usually equated with being young, prepubescent...Not to me it doesn't.

C) Since they are so much smaller than them, men think they can overpower and dominate short women more easily.Here we go again...that Germaine Greer has a thing or two to answer for...

=O Oh noez she's telling the truth about men and women again on GMD, what a god damn bitch feminazi!!! Fuck.

In your opinion. Not trying to flame you, but where the fuck do you dream this bilge up from?

Carcassian said:
In your opinion. Not trying to flame you, but where the fuck do you dream this bilge up from?

I'm guessing susperia is either crazy or a pilgrim.

... now lets get back to christina scabbia and naughty thoughts please.

Susperia said:

C) Since they are so much smaller than them, men think they can overpower and dominate short women more easily.

Actually most men who like short women do because they find that attractive :Smug: . No offense, but you're completely off-base with this feminist idea of men liking shortness to try to feel 'superior' to women :erk:

Take me for example, I like short (not midgit...) girls with dark brown eyes, dark hair, and olive skin. Why? Because I personally think that's the peak of beauty... NO OTHER REASON. Skinny, tall, pasty white blondes (think Brittany Spears) are just not for me.

WNxScythe said:
Actually most men who like short women do because they find that attractive :Smug: . No offense, but you're completely off-base with this feminist idea of men liking shortness to try to feel 'superior' to women :erk:

Take me for example, I like short (not midgit...) girls with dark brown eyes, dark hair, and olive skin. Why? Because I personally think that's the peak of beauty... NO OTHER REASON. Skinny, tall, pasty white blondes (think Brittany Spears) are just not for me.

I think what Susperia's trying to get at are the psychosocial reasons why you (we) find certain women attractive....

Ya buncha dumbasses...

I like their old stuff. Haven't heard the new album yet but I saw a video of theirs on TV recently and until I recognized the drummer's zany haircut I thought I was looking at an Evanescecencecneneen video. They seem to have completely dropped their old Italiany gothy atmosphere for a more polished sound.

Dee Snarl said:
I think what Susperia's trying to get at are the psychosocial reasons why you (we) find certain women attractive....

Ya buncha dumbasses...

Thank you sweetness. I'm glad you're able to admit that's why you (or they) find short women attractive.

And I know you know I didnt' dream it up Chris. You don't count because you're a giant and so they all look short to you. I'm saying men IN GENERAL who like short women IN PARTICULAR, that this is USUALLY why. I'm not saying it's for every single case ever. Just that's what it usually comes down to.

Short women are smaller, more vulnerable, more opposite from the larger man, therefore, more feminine.

I personally am I small woman, dwarfett, dwarfarella, whatever you want to call it. And this is just the conclusion I've come to in my experiences and talking to other short women, as well as talking to men. It's not just coming out of my feminazi ass.

I hate how most of you don't want to agree with me and just fess the fuck up!!

So why is it that women gravitate towards taller men?

Is it the natural state of women to admire the size and strength of bigger men?

Is it their natural state to desire to be submissive, to take a "dominated" role and want an absent (perverted) father figure?

Or, could it just be, that's what they like?

:heh:

Carcassian said:
So why is it that women gravitate towards taller men?

Is it the natural state of women to admire the size and strength of bigger men?

Is it their natural state to desire to be submissive, to take a "dominated" role and want an absent (perverted) father figure?

Or, could it just be, that's what they like?

:heh:
+1

Susperia said:

Petite women are easier to have sex with too, because you can lift em up and carry them with you to the fridge when you need a beer, all without missing a stroke!

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Petite women are easier to have sex with too, because you can lift em up and carry them with you to the fridge when you need a beer, all without missing a stroke!
that sounds good too paddy beer and sex is good:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

i almost completely agree with Susperia. sex/attraction is about 97% subliminal psychology stuff, and anyone who thinks that they like what they like because thats just what they like doesn't get it. ultimately we're all animals with no free will.

and my particular animal biopsychology makes me love short girls, but they're all short to me cus i'm large, but when they're extra short then it's that much better. i like to have about 9 or 10 inches on a girl, makes me feel like Thor or Fabio or something.

my last girlfriend was about 5'9''-10'', that's as tall as my meter registers.

/flagrant sexpost/

metal_monkey said:
this freak hail storm

that fucking sucked... my power went out twice in an hour... and i still have a mark on my forehead from getting pelted while covering my car... goddamn texas weather...

Teh Grimarse said:
that fucking sucked... my power went out twice in an hour... and i still have a mark on my forehead from getting pelted while covering my car... goddamn texas weather...
We had 70mph wind up here in DFW and I thought my trailer was going to fall the fuck apart.
I like tall women, as I am a submissive personality. I think 5'7 to 5'11 or so is great, just on par with my 6'1 so there is a wee bit of difference but I can still look at her eyes without hurting my neck.