Does anyone miss me?

Hahaha, now that's a nice welcome back.

Also Swabs, I noticed you know Chris Calder :lol: Give him a good smack in the face for me the next time you see him

Man, how the fuck do you know Calder? Him and I live in the same town and are really good friends. Jesus, small world :lol:

Frank was a cool cat. Part of the all star team for this place, it was sad to see him go... where ever the fuck he went :lol:

COBOT in my eyes was like a really good rock of crack. Got you fucking blazed as shit in the beginning, was an awesome and always brought good times... then over time the high just diminished and now we're all just slaves to a sick habit. Feels bad man.

Haha so true. Even though I hardly ever post here nowadays I still click the CoBOT tab have a lurk every time I open my browser :lol:

Man, how the fuck do you know Calder? Him and I live in the same town and are really good friends. Jesus, small world :lol:

Spent last year's Wacken with him and his friends :lol: He's an awesome guy hah

Frank was a cool cat. Part of the all star team for this place, it was sad to see him go... where ever the fuck he went :lol:

COBOT in my eyes was like a really good rock of crack. Got you fucking blazed as shit in the beginning, was an awesome and always brought good times... then over time the high just diminished and now we're all just slaves to a sick habit. Feels bad man.

Yeah, and then you get clean for like a year, and eventually end up falling back

OMG i missed you Joe, probably most of all

It was funny how i actually felt like you guys were my friends. Listen i rean out of Rum so i gotta post this. the nevermore forum is gay, they like, dont like when new people come in and ignore them or act like they shouldnt impead on their little micro cosom of internet. so fuck them. if i go back to thread from like, 07 or 08 they were funny and i can read them and shit. but like here, if we gave you a hard time, like crazychris or the emptifier that faggot who ever you are friend on facebook kid gutiar. i yea. wtf, people are here. yay Um. yea u get what im saying, the internet is gay and nevermore forumers take it too seriously, though i did make good friends with Arsham, he was cool.

what on fucking earth are you talking about
and my names failure_of_threads not emptifier, get with the program

It was funny how i actually felt like you guys were my friends. Listen i rean out of Rum so i gotta post this. the nevermore forum is gay, they like, dont like when new people come in and ignore them or act like they shouldnt impead on their little micro cosom of internet. so fuck them. if i go back to thread from like, 07 or 08 they were funny and i can read them and shit. but like here, if we gave you a hard time, like crazychris or the emptifier that faggot who ever you are friend on facebook kid gutiar. i yea. wtf, people are here. yay Um. yea u get what im saying, the internet is gay and nevermore forumers take it too seriously, though i did make good friends with Arsham, he was cool.

Well, the Neverboard is a close knit community of people who meet often IRL. They are all Americans who live pretty close to each other, so there's a lot of years of history IRL and online all built up. A lot of people on the east and west coast live close or travel for shows and shit.

Only problems I have with them is that they're fucking dead-end losers, a good deal of them, which in itself isn't bad but makes some of them act fucked up. Only a few are in school, the rest are working shit jobs which is why they act so superior online. I got nothing against them, kinda miss it sometimes for a few members that were actually nice guys.

And yeah we were all pretty good friends on here back in the day, only sucked that we're spread around the world. But I've met everyone I wanted too (and some I didn't) that live near me. Only Nick is left :(

OMG i missed you Joe, probably most of all

<3 Same brah.

what on fucking earth are you talking about
and my names failure_of_threads not emptifier, get with the program

Your name is Zakk not failure_of_threads, get with the program. :loco:

I've met everyone I wanted too (and some I didn't)

FUCK YEEAAH

24942_387393431307_506321307_3800175_5885288_n.jpg

Well, the Neverboard is a close knit community of people who meet often IRL. They are all Americans who live pretty close to each other, so there's a lot of years of history IRL and online all built up. A lot of people on the east and west coast live close or travel for shows and shit.

Only problems I have with them is that they're fucking dead-end losers, a good deal of them, which in itself isn't bad but makes some of them act fucked up. Only a few are in school, the rest are working shit jobs which is why they act so superior online. I got nothing against them, kinda miss it sometimes for a few members that were actually nice guys.

Meh, that is more than a little exaggerated due to the fact that you didn't go down too well over there. I've managed to integrate fine and I'm a prick.

Meh, that is more than a little exaggerated due to the fact that you didn't go down too well over there. I've managed to integrate fine and I'm a prick.

:lol: Everyone loved me till I ragged on that spastic Karen and then the virgins of the westcoast revolted. To be fair I was also trolling pretty hard after that :p