Does anyone remember Znowhite?

livingtodie

Mar 24, 2004
I was cleaning through my shit one day and Znowhite's "Act of God"
album came out so I started rocking it in my CD player.
And it kicks ass!
I was wondering if anyone remembers this band.

It´s still one of my favourite thrash metal albums and it´s also in the Top 20 of those albums I´ve listened to most (since I started counting in 1988). My favourite songs are "To The Last Breath", "Rest In Peace" and "A Soldier´s Creed". I guess the music on this album is the only kind of "black" metal :)grin: ) I really like! Too bad the band split up afterwards! I know that guitarist Ian Tafoya aka Greg Fulton started another band called Cyclone Temple afterwards, but I´ve never heard anything by them.

Do you also know the album "Recognize No Authority" by Détente? If you like "Act Of God", you might like this one, too. It´s also very aggressive stuff and Dawn Crosby´s (R.I.P.) vocals are even more aggressive and intense than Nicole Lee´s.

Burkhard said:
It´s still one of my favourite thrash metal albums and it´s also in the Top 20 of those albums I´ve listened to most (since I started counting in 1988). My favourite songs are "To The Last Breath", "Rest In Peace" and "A Soldier´s Creed". I guess the music on this album is the only kind of "black" metal :)grin: ) I really like! Too bad the band split up afterwards! I know that guitarist Ian Tafoya aka Greg Fulton started another band called Cyclone Temple afterwards, but I´ve never heard anything by them.

Do you also know the album "Recognize No Authority" by Détente? If you like "Act Of God", you might like this one, too. It´s also very aggressive stuff and Dawn Crosby´s (R.I.P.) vocals are even more aggressive and intense than Nicole Lee´s.
Actually Cyclone Temple had a great album called " I Hate Therefore I Am" .

Later Greg Fulton started Rebels Without Applause with I believe the bass player, I am not sure. Anyway, Rebels Without Applause was a grunge type of band. Hopping on the Nirvana, Pearl Jam bandwagon they did. So screw them!

Now they are promoting themselves again with some metal band. Too lare of course!

livingtodie said:
I was cleaning through my shit one day and Znowhite's "Act of God"
album came out so I started rocking it in my CD player.
And it kicks ass!
I was wondering if anyone remembers this band.

Hell yeah, sure I remember them, one of the best speed-thrash bands they were.
I like their EP "Do or Die" most.....