Does Katatonia Play any of thier Extreme songs live

LifeDepraved said:
I know it's not Extreme, but they should play Day live. I can listen to that song for hours. The vinyl version is godly.

what makes the vinyl version godly?

i love day, its probably my favourite song ever, its just something in it that makes time stop like nothing else...

btw im drunk and miserable

anyway i can get my hands on the brave murder day lp for about 299 swedish crowns..... havent decieded yet... if im gonna buy it

Yeah Day is a kick ass song, I am going to go listen to it now.
Ugh, I tried ordering BMD along time ago and I told them the name of the albuim and they sent me Brave Yester days... so pissed when it happened cause I already had it.

bogii said:
what makes the vinyl version godly?

i love day, its probably my favourite song ever, its just something in it that makes time stop like nothing else...

btw im drunk and miserable

anyway i can get my hands on the brave murder day lp for about 299 swedish crowns..... havent decieded yet... if im gonna buy it

Because Vinyl sound kills cd sound. And Day already killz...so the Vinyl version just made it that damn awesome!

The ideal situation would be an Opeth and Katatonia US tour, with Mikael joining Kata on stage for encore of the first 3 BMD tracks and then one track from "Sounds of Decay". I'm sure I'm not the first forum member to imagine such a scenario.