does the average American COB Fan...

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
Its her taste, dont fuck with that.
Um, ok, well what exactly is her taste that I fucked with? She likes bashing people in her own country, America, which is FINE with me, lol. So erm.. yeh :erk: What exactly did I 'fuck' with?

you said username said:
thank you :) @heartless_name: why can't you be more like this british motard guy?
Um, cause I'm not British, or a 'motard' whatever the hell that is... hail the queen??? There, and I more like him now? j/k

Heartless_Name said:
Um, ok, well what exactly is her taste that I fucked with? She likes bashing people in her own country, America, which is FINE with me, lol. So erm.. yeh :erk: What exactly did I 'fuck' with?

Um, cause I'm not British, or a 'motard' whatever the hell that is... hail the queen??? There, and I more like him now? j/k

wow...thats all i can really say now

i discovered jay and silent bob when dogma came out and i just wanted to watch whatever movie they were in. they're the best

Heartless - quit being a pompous prick to everybody you come in contact with.

Dumbass.

he's kinda right guys... you'll grow out of bodom, as your taste in more brutal music progresses you'll find bodom veryyyyyyy very poppy...

Nectar of the Gods said:
he's kinda right guys... you'll grow out of bodom, as your taste in more brutal music progresses you'll find bodom veryyyyyyy very poppy...

Who gives a fuck, it's good fucking music god damn it.

Nectar of the Gods said:
I rather listen to something that is a bit poppy than some stupid downtune-as-much-as-you-can-and-play-as-fast-as-you-can deathmetal idiots which sing about raping someones guts.

SomeoneWild said:
I rather listen to something that is a bit poppy than some stupid downtune-as-much-as-you-can-and-play-as-fast-as-you-can deathmetal idiots which sing about raping someones guts.

You obviously know nothing about death metal

Hey....I'd like to know, in the opinion of someone, the difference between Death and Black metal....
Cause too many people that I know told me so different ideas... what do you think, exactly, guys?
(hey, don't kill me.. I am just curious to see your opionions)

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Maybe some poeple actually like death metal AND bodom and power metal and any fucking thing that sounds good. It's the real immature people that think in such an absolute way, you can like green day, necrophagist, miles davis and fucking avenged sevenfold at the same fucking time. Grow the fuck up.

Excuse me... "grow the fuck up" was for me? I don't know, but if yes... after you, dude! :D

I've just asked some opinions, I haven't killed nor offended no one.... please, read well what someone writes, before saying something that is not that much related to... *leaves again and till tomorrow...or whichever other day*

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Hey....I'd like to know, in the opinion of someone, the difference between Death and Black metal....
Cause too many people that I know told me so different ideas... what do you think, exactly, guys?
(hey, don't kill me.. I am just curious to see your opionions)
From what i know, the big difference are the voice and the keyboard. Death is more fast-paced and maybe, less melodic. It sounds more brutal anyway. Just compare yourself: Death: Nile, CC, dying foetus. Black: Burzum, emperor, gorgoroth.

Death metal - Necrophagist, Spawn of Possession, Arsis (mostly), Neuraxis, Cannibal Corpse, Psycroptic

Black Metal - Emporor, Enslaved, Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir are considered black metal, Immortal, Mayhem, and so on.

Sorry, but it happened that I was still here, and read the answers of you all tp that my question....so I can say: thanks to everybody! :)

(now I REALLY please you... will go to another place! Bye..)

edit: AlexiLiimatainen... ok!