does the average American COB Fan...

hmm.....I'm American,I listen to Bodom,and I live with my parents,er...mother.

Why is this you ask?

CONCERT TICKETS ARE EXPENSIVE

PERSONAL HOUSING IS EXPENSIVE

COLLEGE IS EXPENSIVE

hahaha,me love has lots of money,maybe go live on my own..:rolleyes:

anyways,my mom likes Bodom,too,so she comes to the shows with me.

:loco:

CathrynSlyboots said:
Live in suburbia with mommy and daddy at age 17? AHA HAH HAH .....(currently listening to GWAR- Saddam a-Go-Go):lol:
Yeah, we arn't as cool as those hardcore Alaskans.
Is it true all alaskans do is huff gasoline and eat whale?
(currently listening to somthing that isnt shitty)

P.S. to answer your question..No, Im 19 :p, but I don't live in suburbia.

Ummmm the first post make NO sense at all. Just so you know I'm American and I love CoB so much.

he's kinda right guys... you'll grow out of bodom, as your taste in more brutal music progresses you'll find bodom veryyyyyyy very poppy...

I haven't grown out of any metal bands so far except the nu metal bands if they even count. Although I really doubt I will grow out of melodic bands like In Flames and CoB.

bobvex said:
Death metal - Necrophagist, Spawn of Possession, Arsis (mostly), Neuraxis, Cannibal Corpse, Psycroptic

Black Metal - Emporor, Enslaved, Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir are considered black metal, Immortal, Mayhem, and so on.

Cannibal Corpse = Grind/Gore metal. Also Circle of Dead Children are pretty good for that genre.

CliffBurton said:
Yeah, we arn't as cool as those hardcore Alaskans.
Is it true all alaskans do is huff gasoline and eat whale?
(currently listening to somthing that isnt shitty)

P.S. to answer your question..No, Im 19 :p, but I don't live in suburbia.
AHA HAHHAH Maybe they do, im not native though, HAHAHA!

CathrynSlyboots said:
AHA HAHHAH Maybe they do, im not native though, HAHAHA!
but you still live in the lamest part of the world. Even Africa has areas that are cooler than a rejected Russia.

hahhah, yes i know i live in the lamest part of the world, and im getting out of here soon.(currently listening to djhardware-everyone thinks im high and i amw/dj voodoo and liquid method)

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Maybe some poeple actually like death metal AND bodom and power metal and any fucking thing that sounds good. It's the real immature people that think in such an absolute way, you can like green day, necrophagist, miles davis and fucking avenged sevenfold at the same fucking time. Grow the fuck up.

indeed. i love miles davis :)

I'm not really into movies with Silent Bob. I don't like the stupid kind of funny movies like Clerks and Scary Movie.

Grow out of Bodom? Of course a lot of black and death metal kick ass and are better than Bodom, but i'll listen to Bodom anyway cuz all the songs are really catchy and so much fun. I don't know, they just stick to you for the longest times.