does the average American COB Fan...

The Bringer said:
No, my parents live in Canada. My wife works part time (I can't work because I go to school full-time). I am taking money from Finnish social security while I am learning Finnish.

How does that work?

And are you taking a class in Finnish or what? I'd like to learn Norwegian but I doubt there is any classes for that around here...

The Bringer said:
No, my parents live in Canada. My wife works part time (I can't work because I go to school full-time). I am taking money from Finnish social security while I am learning Finnish.

That's one hell of a Social Security program! The U.S. system only pays people if they are disabled or old.

This is a social country. :p

It is a Finnish language course for adults.

Oh and don't worry, there is plenty of beer flowing it is dirt cheap here. A bottle of water costs 1,50 € and a bottle of beer is about 0,69 €

<-Warheart-> said:
Beer is cheaper than water? Wow.

Yes, it was like that since the beginning of times, when the water have been made by the man (in the 70's if my memory is good), they knew at once that it would carry the Humanity to their loss, so they thus lowered the price of the beer.

CathrynSlyboots said:
aha hah hah, it's another honest question. I'm not drunk, haha I never really drink, i smoke bud every daythough =D ahah yeah umm Fetzer maybe you're just trippin off my old cid too... HAH

"A little bit of weed will make everything better again. And if not, a lot will."

&& p.s. the average American 17 year old usually has to live at home, because they're not out of high school yet.