does the average American COB Fan...

A Bad Name: I havent' even gotten high once! I really, really, really want to experience it but i haven't. My friends alwayz tell me they'll get me high but they alwayz forget to bring the stuff.

Reactions: GhostOfBodom
are you sure? i always thought you had to be high to post the shit you post...

Lady_Laiho said:
A Bad Name: I havent' even gotten high once! I really, really, really want to experience it but i haven't. My friends alwayz tell me they'll get me high but they alwayz forget to bring the stuff.
most 13 year olds like to experiment, mainly becuase they are stupid and 13.

threadhz2.gif

Lady_Laiho said:

being high is fucking pointless. it takes a lot to get me high, maybe cuz i'm already a mellow person to begin with...but honestly, just stick to alcohol. it makes you feel so much better. i don't get what the big fuckin deal is with pot. stoners are a bunch of losers for the most part. they sit around and do absofuckinglutely nothing o_O

see, we got 2 more years to go. so a fake ID would do us some good. oh but wait, you're in england huh mitch? haha you can legally drink, lucky bastard!