Does the limited edition box look great?

Sadguru said:

o_O

That's not at all like my box.

There's the box, similar to The Black Sessions. Inside the box is the booklet, normal size. There's the poster, which is the size of 6 booklets (two by three) and the 5 postcards, each the size of a booklet.

The poster doesn't look like the one in the picture - other side is the album cover *horizontally*, no advertisements like that one, and on the other side, vertically, the 'cross' bandpicture. I'd guess that's a promo poster or something.

The disc in that picture is wrong as well, it's supposed to be black on both sides, so I'd guess that's a promo as well.

I wouldn't buy that one, everything about it seems fake :)

madu said:
o_O

That's not at all like my box.

There's the box, similar to The Black Sessions. Inside the box is the booklet, normal size. There's the poster, which is the size of 6 booklets (two by three) and the 5 postcards, each the size of a booklet.

The poster doesn't look like the one in the picture - other side is the album cover *horizontally*, no advertisements like that one, and on the other side, vertically, the 'cross' bandpicture. I'd guess that's a promo poster or something.

The disc in that picture is wrong as well, it's supposed to be black on both sides, so I'd guess that's a promo as well.

I wouldn't buy that one, everything about it seems fake :)

Thanks for the description! One thing though, black on BOTH sides?????