poster with every ‘the black sessions’ box?

klaasgeert

Not breathing at all…
Dec 19, 2004
Is there supposed to be a poster with every Black Sessions cd box?
Today I bought the Black Sessions box, but there isn't any poster.

Cerulean said:
Is it out already??

Well, I think it's in stores monday. I ordered it at my local recordstore and normally they receive new stuff before the weekend. I picked it up friday.

I'd like to buy it in a store rather then ordering it online( because I think if i order it now it will come after minimum 2 weeks)...but there are no metal CD stores in my town and I should travel about 60 Kms to find a store that could have this ...which means..I have to wait until next Saturday...wahhhh!

It really sucks to live in a place where there aren't big cd stores....

:yow:
ether said:
I'd like to buy it in a store rather then ordering it online( because I think if i order it now it will come after minimum 2 weeks)...but there are no metal CD stores in my town and I should travel about 60 Kms to find a store that could have this ...which means..I have to wait until next Saturday...wahhhh!

It really sucks to live in a place where there aren't big cd stores....

Demilich said:
Check the news on the official site, guys.. the poster's been removed from the packaging!

Things are clear now, but just to let you know, I started this thread before ‘the poster message’ was on the news section of katatonia.com

klaasgeert said:
Things are clear now, but just to let you know, I started this thread before ‘the poster message’ was on the news section of katatonia.com

Yeah, maybe it's because of you they updated the website. :)

I myself just ordered it! :headbang:

gatedropper said:
Well, what is the DVD like??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's fokking awesome!!!

The sound is great (can't help to say it but this wall of sound I haven't heard since euhh... ‘Gothic’, especially Anders' sound kikks ass). The vocals are very good (they are great) i.m.h.o. (seen Katatonia live before and although I really like Jonas' vocals I wasn't impressed by it live).
The concert is more rock then on cd and I like the ‘less is more’ attitude.

The direction of the dvd is a little dissapointing. I have read it here before and to quote Cerulean:

The only complaint I have is about the filming. Don't they know how to hold a camera or what??? It's really annoying to watch the DVD, it's better to just listen to it. The guy who directed the video images must have thought it was one big MTV clip. The shots change approx. twice a second, sometimes even more. And I'm not exaggerating... You simply can't concentrate on what you see.

off topic:

I think it's better to discuss/ review/ share your opinions about the dvd in Cerulean's thread called: So, I got the dvd.

Ok, so I didn't fully get it. Maybe im just stupid or something but I couldn't find any reason for removing those posters from the Black Sessions -package. Does anyone know any reasons for such depressing actions as 'removing Katatonia posters' ? :(