Black Sessions

I bought it 2 days ago. It's simply GREAT. The artwork is amazing, It's creepy and at the same time beautiful and kinda depressing. I don't have to make a comment for the songs as they've put their best ones. The DVD supports 5.1 surround so If you have a soundsystem :)( which I don't have) It would be even better. One of my best buys and for sure it was worth the money. I bought it because I'm a new fan and I don't have any of their other albums, so It's a good way to see If you really like them or not. And as far as I am concerned I sure do.

Well, I´ve got Viva Emptiness. I´m not a big metal fan, I use to listen Rock and Pop,so I don´t know if I should buy Black Sessions. I´m mainly interested on DVD

Isilme said:
I'm just furious because I didn't get the poster :mad:

e045.gif

Well, a friend of mine got a poster with his black sessions. Maybe he just was lucky. Makes me furious anyway:p

Isilme said:
Well, a friend of mine got a poster with his black sessions. Maybe he just was lucky. Makes me furious anyway:p

I got two packs of katatonia cigarettes in mine:loco: your not allowed see them though.....

Truth be told I bought it solely for the DVD, all the tracks on the C.D's I already have, & to release two collection box sets consequtively is a bit of a piss take!!

here in the US katatonia isnt a stocked item in cd stores they have tobe ordered,so i ordered mine and am extatic with it,i rank it up there with Tools Lateralus

I really don't think asking a certain band's forum whether a certain band's album is "good".

The answer will always be yes! In this case, I think you can safely say that 'Black Sessions' will be everything you hoped and more.

Splintered Vision said:
I only bought it for the DVD too. I had all the tracks already.

Fuck some stupid cigarettes, i got a second copy of Disc 1 in my Black Sessions box :err:

Ha ha, that sucks!